Chapter 49

Who's Here?

Jaden's POV

Seeing Janay with a wine glass confirms my suspicions. She got an abortion.

Or Maybe she lose the baby.

Whichever it was

She was drinking so clearly she is not pregnant. She turned around staring back at me and took a sip of whatever it was she was drinking. Clearly rubbing it in my face.

She wanted me to know.

To say I was pissed would be an understatement. . I took 8 shouts of Hennessey and started vaping. Trying to calm my mind, but I just couldn't. Especially when I was in the same space as her. 

I have to leave this place.

"Yo Dre" I shouted and he came over to me.

"Me a cut"

"So early dawg" he asked.

"Yes me no too feel hundred" 

"Ah tomorrow we link" he said.

"Yea later" I said and walked away.

I exit the club and was walking towards my car when I heard someone calling me.

"Jay"

It's Jody...me no want see she right now.

"What?!" I shouted.

"So a weh ya gwan so fah" she said.

"Me no inna the mood my girl" 

"Anything I can do to help?"  she smiled flirtatiously.

I stand there staring at her and she licked her lips.

"No" I said as I opened my car door.

"Really Jaden" she looked at me with a shocked expression.

I put my phone on silent and put in the phone holder. I was going to lock the doors, she opened the door and sit in the passenger seat.

"Jody wah your problem" 

"Me horny, me want some fuck" she said seductively while running her hands up and down my legs.

"So weh dat affi do wid me" 

"Me know yuh must horny to and by the looks of it. You and your woman nah get along" she said.

"Why yuh think that"  I asked her as I leaned back in my seat.

"Because you left without her and not once I saw you and her in the club" she said as she ran her hand all the way up to my dick and squeeze it gently. I could feel it slowly erecting.

"Cho fuck" I hissed.

"Me ago home enuh, so weh ya do?" I asked her.

no replies

Since a fuck yuh want. Fuck yuh ago get.

Worst Janay dash weh me pikney and fuck up me head. 

I sat in the sofa watching Jodi as she took off her clothes. Really and truly I was not in the mood to fuck her, but I just wanted to get my mind off Janay. She pulled down my pants, unbuckled my belt and my semi hard dick sprung out. 

She licked her lips

"Big just the way I love it" she moaned before she put all of my cock in her mouth. I close my eyes and all I could picture is Janay's ass in that black leather pants since night.