Chapter 5

Friday...

This damn loud banging on the door, woke me up out of my sweet slumber.

"Janay open the door before me kick off it rass, look how long we a call yuh" I hear Timera said.

Look at the time it was 2pm Friday afternoon.

Timera don't go work today I thought to myself.

I got up and open the door but the light was off. 

"Look how long we a call and text yuh and u nah answer, by the way why in here so dark, What happen to you Janay" Kacey said.

Timera turn on the light and when they saw how I looked, they were surprised but they both hugged me.

Kacey said " Janay a cant because you and Alex break up why ya take it so hard, Its been a month."

You know who start cry again. 

Then I feel the sudden urge to throw up again so I rushed to the bathroom. After washing up I came out and said " girls." They both look at me attentively waiting for an explanation as to why I went MIA.  " I'm pregnant," I said and the look on their faces just made me feel worst.

"What?!!! Weh the crasis boy Alex say" Timera shouted.

So I showed them the conversation.

"What a dirty shithouse" Kacey said.

"U know I will go dung  a him yard right now go sail two big stone over there" said Timera.

She always want stone smaddy.

"So what you plan to do?" Kacey said. "I know its not how you imagined your first pregnancy to be, but I'm hoping you make the right decision and do what's best for you. I'm here for you whatever decision you make though" she added.

"Yea girl and you know me ago deh here right tru, a we a d baby father fuck Alex and him dutty gyal. I have a great mind buss har head when me see har to" Timera said.

I laughed.

Can't bother wid she enuh.

I wont lie though, they made me feel a lil better.  They also cleaned my room, fix up my hair for me, got me to eat and said they would stay with me for the weekend. I was definitely grateful for that. These girls are really my good friends. 

Jaden's POV

"What's the motive for tonight, and don't tell me your going to Ribbiz?" my friend Andre asked.

I chuckled

Andre is one of my closest friends, we are basically like brothers.

"Yes I'm going to Ribbiz and me can bet you ago link your new girl, like she have yuh pussy whipped" I said to him.

"You a talk bout me when every Friday fi about one month now, yuh go Ribbiz  hoping fi see back the little black Indian girl" he said.

I laughed. Ever since that night Ms thing put on a show for me on the dance floor, I've been intrigued wanting to get to know  her. 

Wonder if a so she can perform for me in my bed... me must buck har again.

" Yuh know she look oddly familiar though like I've seen her before based pon d video weh u show me. But me a fawud wid yuh a Ribbiz, then go a one a mi link party down a TG. My girl say she a stay wid har bestfriend" Andre said.

Yes call me a creep but I did video her dancing...I wanted to keep that memory forever.

"So yuh only a fawud bcuz d  B nah gi u no par tonight," I said to him laughing. 

"Gweh man yuh want me company or not" Andre said.

"Company a d least man, u know me can make one phone call. I got options" I said.

"Ok play boy" Andre chuckled 

Speaking of company wonder who me ago call fi chill later, need some sex tonight.

Maybe call kerry, Tasha kinda annoying now. Plus my favorite girl Jodi fly out. 

Jodi I would say is my main we vibe together a lot and me rate har certain way.

Rate har or you just like the way she behave pon yuh cock.

"Whatever me like har," I said to myself.

Ever since my baby mother hurt me, me hardly have love fi any woman but my daughter. Yes I have a two year old daughter she will be three years old in September. Her mom lives abroad and could careless about her. She wanted to go Study overseas and never wanted to be a mother at such a young age. So I took my daughter months after she was born and it's been me and her since. Haven't heard from her mother and I didn't care to look for her either. I don't bring any woman around her or even in that house. I have nannies or sometimes she stay with my parents when I'm not there.

I use one of the apartments as a man cave, when I wanna have some fun or just chill. 

So yes the playboy Jaden has a daughter.

How are you guys liking the book so far? Please remember to vote :)