Chapter 30

Janay's POV

It's been a week and I barely speak to Jaden, he doesn't sleep in our room. Well since I told him I don't want him in here but he comes home every evening. We both been busy either ways and he do send me flowers sometimes. That doesn't solve anything...

There's work being done at the shop I'm trying to set up. So sometimes I'm all over the place. Jaden keeps telling me it's Tia's Job but I want to be involve. It's my business and I'm very picky so Tia doesn't mind me helping to make her job easier. At least who wouldn't. 

I can't even continue to malice Jaden because I need his opinion on a few things and it doesn't matter how busy he is, he's going to find the time or send someone to assist me with whatever. 

Me miss me man enuh. But I have other things to focus on right now.

I went by Active Home Centre to purchase a few items. Jaden is the one who brought me here the first time and I fell in love with the place. We redesigned our bathroom and I loved it. 

Everything a Jaden...Yes he taught me a lot.

I ordered the items I wanted and the bill came up to $210,000. I gave the cashier Jaden's card. He gave it to me so I can use it to deal with the business. I used some of my savings as well because I always try to do things on my own. The items will be delivered at the shop tomorrow so I drove home. 

Jaden was at home with Jace. These are some of things why I'm not that hard on him because at the end of the day. I can always call on him for any and everything. There's nothing too good for him to do for me and Jace.

Di man ago ensure me good regardless

The house was quiet so I figured they might be sleeping or they aren't home. I checked Jace's room first and he's not in there. Then I went to our room and I saw them sleeping.

 Then I went to our room and I saw them sleeping

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

My babies. I love them.

I went to the kitchen to make some pasta because I was hungry and the man been home baby sitting. So he deserved a home cooked meal.

As I was making the pasta sauce I felt Jace hugging my legs "Mama" he said and continue to talk in his baby language. Jaden came in the kitchen as well.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey everything good?" he said. I guess he's asking in regards to the shop. Must've seen the purchase from his card.

"Yea so far" I said.

"Ok kool. Can we talk?" he asked scratching his head.

"Now?" I asked and he shake his head. 

"You have to go for Shay soon, it's best we talk later. Less Distractions" I told him and he agreed.

I finished cooking the pasta and shared his plate. 

His Kryptoniteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें