Chapter 62

Hey there...

Janay's POV

I met with my doctor today because I wanted to make sure everything was good with my babies and I'm able to travel. He gave me the go ahead, so now I can start packing.

Glad fi di likkle break, been through so much lately.

I want these babies out soon too, tired of the back pains.

"Mommy Mommy" Jace came running in the room.

"Yes baby?"

"Ice cream please" he begged.

"Mom there's no chocolate ice cream in the fridge" Shay said.

"Vanilla is there though."

"We don't want that" she pout.

"No mommy. Chocolate" Jace said stomping his feet.

Mussi want me gi him two slap pon him lil foot dem bout him a stomp.

Why Jaden no come attend to him pikney dem, so me can pack in peace.

"Me ago call Jaden because unu a annoy me right now" I hissed.

...

"Jay yuh soon come home?" 

"Not sure. Everything good?" he asked

"Your kids dem want chocolate ice cream and dem deh ya a nag me."

"Me ago make somebody buy it and drop it off. Me kinda busy right now." he said.

"Okay no prob" I replied and he hung up.

I turned my attention to the two little spoil brats Infront of me that was trying to eavesdrop on my conversation with their father.

"Unu father ago make somebody drop it off soon, so try behave or else unu don't get it."

"Okay mommy." Shay responded and they left the room.

The day is finally here and we are boarding Jaden's private jet. As he said earlier, "him wife and kids affi travel inna style."

Such a show off.

He walked with Jace and Shay was holding my hand.

"Mom I'm so excited" Shay beamed. It still warms my heart whenever she calls me mom or mommy.

"Daddy, Plane" Jace said pointing to the jet and Jaden smile.

When I entered the plane, I was really impressed with the interior decor. 

It's giving luxury.

"Hi, my name is Chanel. I'll be your host for the flight" the flight attendant said.

"Hi I'm Janay and these are my two kids, Shay and Jace. You already know Jaden"

We took our seats and within minutes, Jaden greedy kids asked for juice.

Dem belly always a rule dem.

"If the kids weren't here, me would make yuh join the mile high club." Jaden whispered.

"The mile high what?" I asked clueless as to what he was talking about.

"Take yuh to di mile high, up inna di sky high. Up inna di sky high" he sang and I laughed out picking up on what he was saying.

"Your such a slacker. Thankfully this trip is PG."

"Weh yuh mean the kids dem ago have dem own room enuh."

His Kryptoniteजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें