Chapter 32

Janay's POV

Today I had to pick up my business registration and I really didn't want to bring Jace on the road with me. Kacey was home, so I called her over to baby sit Jace for me and as expected she agreed. 

I got dressed and was about to leave...

"A dat ya wear go pon the road Janay?" Kacey asked.

"Yes. I'm not staying long and my jeans jacket is in the car" I told her.

 Must my mother this tpc.

"Yuh not even have on bra and your breast look so plump, you on your period? she asked.

"No biatch and I don't like to wear bra's" I said.

"A must man ya go look pon di road" she said.

"Whatever me soon come and please do not give Jace any sweets Kacey" I said sternly. She spoils him too much.

I took up my bag and car keys and walked out of the house.

It no that bad as Kacey make it seems. 

I'm not even going into the building, the guy is going to meet me in the parking lot with the documents.

I went to the garage and remember that Jaden drove my car today, maybe because it was already out in the yard and he couldn't bother to go to the garage. So I have to drive the Benz. I don't really like driving it because it has a tracker and I don't want Jaden keeping tabs on me all the time.

I met with the guy and collected the business registration. Then Tia called that they needed a copy of it to sort out the JPS issue. 

Where can I get these copy now

Let me call Jaden...

"Hey babe" he answered.

"Jay I need some documents photo copied, can I stop there?" I asked him.

"Uhmm... yea. Shay and her mom is here though. So that okay with you?" he asked me.

"Yea I'm not staying either ways" I told him.

"Ok babe" he said and hung up.

I parked and walked in the building. As I was walking pass the receptionist, she called out to me.

"He's busy" she smirked. 

I want slap off da smirk deh offa har face.

"I know" I said walking pass her.

So annoying

I knocked on Jaden's office door and it buzzed open. As I  walked the look he gave me, I knew it was the dress. I smile to myself.