Chapter 14

Janay's POV cont...

"Where would you like to have dinner?" Jaden asked.

"I don't know" I told him.

He stopped at The AC Hotel, guess this is where we will be eating.

We got a table for three and a waiter came and took our order. I ordered a shrimp pasta, Shay  got wings and fries and Jaden ordered Salmon. We ate and trust me I enjoyed my pasta, I would eat one more. 

Jaden asked If I was ready to go home and I'm wondering what he meant by that. Him and Janay already had me for the entire basically. I told him I was ready to go home, I was tired and my back hurts.

As I entered the car, my phone started ringing. It was auntie calling.

"Hello auntie" I said

"Hey, you good, a weh u deh?" she asked worriedly

"I'm on the road what's up, you okay" I said.

"Yes but me hear seh shot a fire dung a yard, so dats why me a call yuh. No bother go home then, stay over Kacey or sumn." she said

"Ok Auntie" I said and she hung up.

Sigh, I called Kacey but she was at Andre house and I never wanted to bother her.

"What's wrong" Jaden asked.

"Gunshot a fire and man dead so auntie no want me go home" I told him.

"Jah jah, so weh yuh plan fi do?" he asked.

"Well Kacey is at Andre house but me no want bother har right now, so me not even sure" I said.

"You can stay with us if you want to, I'm sure Shay would love your company or I have some Air BNB in Kingston If you want to stay there instead" He suggested.

"I'll come home with you guys" I told him.

"Ok you can stay in one of the guest rooms, until your ready to go home" he said.

Shay was excited that I was staying over and I thought this should be interesting. 

We reach the house and he showed me the room I'll be staying in, its basically beside Shay room.  Speaking of Shay she showed me her room and playroom, this little girl even have her own bathroom. I love the way how Jaden treat his daughter though. I wish I had that for my unborn child. Sigh.

I went in the room and then I heard a knock on the door.

"Come" I said 

Then Jaden walked in with clothes and toiletries in his hand.

"I thought you would want to shower, so I brought these. They are new by the way" he said.

"Thanks" I told him and he walked out.

I took up the clothes to look at it and it was a shirt and a boxer. I laughed to myself...I like wearing boxers though they are comfy.

A TV was in the room, so after I showered I lay down on the bed searching for a movie on Netflix to watch. There was a knock on the door  as I was getting comfortable, I got up and open it. Shay and Jaden walked in...

"Shay wanted to say goodnight" Jaden said not looking directly at me.

"Auntie can I stay with you?" she asked.

"Yes you can baby girl" I told her.

"Yuh sure " Jaden looked at me.

"Yes it's fine" I told him