Chapter 35

Janay's POV

The opening for my business was great, it was well put together. Thanks to my lovely boyfriend.

Boyfriend kind a sound too childish though lol.

He felt for some steam fish for dinner so he went out to buy them since morning.  I'm thankful that he isn't home because I've been vomiting from I woke up. My head hurts and honestly I feel awful.

Why did I drink champagne last night

 I need to take the pregnancy test and I want to do it before Jaden came back. So I went to the bathroom and took the test from out the box. I peed on the stick and put it on a paper towel on the bathroom counter. The instruction said that I should wait five minutes to see the results...and right now five minutes feels like an hour because I'm so nervous and anxious to see the results. 

My phone was ringing so I went for it in the living room. It was my mom she called to tell me congratulations. I talked to her for a little before I went back in the bathroom.

As I look at the test I'm greeted with the words I've been dreading to say for a while now "PREGNANT." I sighed and let out a deep breath that I've been holding.

What the fuck.

I don't want another child right now.

ughhhhhh

I just want to scream!!! Tha fuck.

One thing I know for sure though I'm not saying anything to anyone, not even Jaden, until I know what I'm going to do. I know Jaden would want the baby, but honestly I can't say the same. I put the test back in the paper bag and threw it in the bin. I need to go to the doctor in the week.

I was feeling dizzy so I went back to bed, hopefully the kids don't get up until Jaden is back. I dozed off for a bit, but Jaden came and disturb my lil nap. 

"You well tired man" he said kissing my for head.

"I am" I said and stretched out my arms.

When I look beside me there was a bunch of roses on the bed.

Awww he's so romantic.

"Thanks babe" I said as I turn around facing him.

He kissed me passionately and started to massage my breast. Before it could go any further Jace and Shay walked in the room. Jaden quickly move his hands and I covered up my body with the sheet.

"Cock blockers" he mumbled and I laughed.

"Morning my babies" I said to my kids .

"Mama" Jace said trying to climb on the bed. Jaden helped him up and he came snuggling beside me. Shay came on the bed as well and knowing my kids they are up to something.