Chapter 3

The next day

Woke up with a horrible headache, lets not even talk about between my legs. Alex is a beast the man mostly fuck than make love. I just hope him mother never hear me.

My phone started ringing as I was about to go back to sleep, it was my mom calling. "Wah gwan mommy, you and Jada good?" I said. Jada is my baby sister, my mom had her while she was living over there. Jada is six years old. At times I wish she was here. I'm basically alone most of the time, so having a sibling here would've been good. "Me good me daughter, Jada is at school and I hope your doing okay as well." My mom replied. we talked for a little while until she hung up.

A next call came in and it was my client that lives on the same street as me, she wanted her makeup done today at 12 noon. Which is basically two hours from now. 

No rest for the wicked.

I showered and told Alex I was going home and will come back later, he was still sleeping anyways so I doubt he heard  me. I will text him. 

...

Finished with my client and fell asleep again. A knock on my door wake me, " lil girl you a sleep from day, you nuh hungry," Auntie asked. "Yes I'm hungry but I don't want any soup," I replied. I don't know why them love cook soup on Saturday. I don't like soup.

Soon get up and cook some chicken pasta.

Been calling Alex from evening no answer, no text back, no nothing. I was suppose to sleep down there again tonight but I'm not getting through to him. Going to call my other friend Timera that lives two houses down from Alex and ask her if his car is at the gate.

As expected his car isn't there.

I'm wondering if they call him back to work, because JDF known fi that, is like soldiers have no life outside a Camp and it doesn't bother Alex lately. Normally he would complain especially when he can't come to me, but now he's like "It's my job Janay." 

I went to bed early, so now I'm up at 12:30am and I can't go back to sleep. So I decided to check my phone to see if Alex called or text back. To  my surprise, he didn't. I know what his work life is like but normally he would've made the extra effort to call or come see me even while he's on duty. That barely happen these days. 

As I was scrolling through tiktok a WhatsApp message came in from Timera...

Tim: U up? Guess who me just see?

Me: Who? me just wake. Because A can't the one Alex.

Tim: Me ago come link you tomorrow and show you a vibes.

Me: Ok. Kacey coming over tomorrow as well, so the three of us can chill.

Tim: Ok that sound even better bcuz a longtime me no see har.

Me: ok kl. Be safe and I'll see tomorrow

Sunday Evening

Timera, Kacey and I was in my room drinking wine and talking.

 "The boy buddy did big and him definitely know how fi use it, me say gyal me come bout 5 times." Kacey said filling us in on what took place at her dick appointment Friday night. "You no see d boy a try dickmatize yuh Kacey." Timera said laughing. Kacey snort, making up her face "me nuh deh pon dat." 

She love gwan like she no want settle down and har heart tougher than anybody else. 

"Eeh when the boy hol yuh again and fuck yuh till him dick touch yuh heart, then u say sumn different just watch and see." Timera said. Kacey just kiss har teeth.

"Janay did Alex call back lastnight?" Timera asked. "No enuh up to now, no call or text from him but maybe them call him back pon duty," I said. Timera rolled her eyes at me then said "me see him last night a one party weh keep up a Pulse, well lock down wid a brown gyal." 

To say I was shock was an understatement, "Timera tell me say a joke ya make?" At this point my eyes full a tears because I think this boy deh a work when him and gyal lock down and me know this cant be the first. "Girl, you know me nah run dem serious joke deh, him not even did see me, Timera said while taking out her phone.

She showed me a video that looked well zoom in. I could see Alex and a brown girl...but wait that look like Nash and the way how dem a behave no look like she is just a friend. My mood changed instantly. 

The pain, the hurt, the anger that I'm feeling right now, I just put the glass of wine at my head and never stop drinking until its finished. I poured another glass, Kacey and Timera was upset as well and was trying to change my mood but nothing wasn't working at this point.

"U know when we go Ribbiz Friday a da same gyal deh come and a talk bout she a call and nah get him right in front a me" I said. 

"Me tell you longtime say that boy is a liar, Janay the boy not even a help you wid school and him see you a struggle sometime me tired fi tell yuh say love alone nah cut it and you way too nice and ambitious fi that, "Kacey said. I know she was right but I love Alex.

Girl love can't pay bills

Funny enough Kacey first boyfriend was a soldier they were together for three years and now she hate him bad bad. The man had a daughter which was about four years old at the time, they were together. And throughout the relationship he never told her about his daughter. She pop at his house and saw the little girl one day. She wasn't upset that he had a child, she would've accepted her but its the fact that he hid it for the three years and she just couldn't forgive him. Like who would hide their kid anyways.

I still tried calling him again that night but no answer. 

Seeing that the vibes was no longer there. Timera went home and Kacey went to bed, Now I was alone with my thoughts. 

Alex really a cheat pon me? Jah jah

Author's Note

Is it true that all soldiers and police are certified cheaters?!