Volume 10 - Chapter 21: The Second Clone

"The next item is the beginning of our final auction. To be able to start our conclusion, this item is definitely one of the top 3 valuable items— the golden leaf of the ancient Klass tree" yelled the turtled shelled old man. At the same time, an image of a seemingly normal golden leaf appeared on the screen beside him. However, the entire leaf seemed to have a peculiar feeling to it. The fighters on the millions of seats throughout the auction started discussing in confusion.

"What is the ancient Klass tree?"

"What is that?"

"No idea." Out of the over a million sector lords present, basically 99.9% of them had no idea what this item was.

Luo Feng was also confused: "Babata, what is this?"

"This auction sure can do it. This auction is definitely the best one of the Ganwu auctions in the past 10,000 years" sighed Babata, "This golden leaf of the ancient Klass tree, even in the vast universe, is an extremely valuable item. Don't bother asking about it until you reach the undying level; it ties into a lot of complicated matters"

"Carry out my order, tell the empire's investment branch to give me as much money as they can." On one of the various thrones in the auction, a long-haired middle aged man with long eyelashes gave his order through his virtual assistant.

.....

"Oh? The golden leaf of the ancient Klass tree? I came here this time just for a spot to study in the primal universe, but who would've thought I would run into the golden leaf." A fat man was wearing some peculiar armor. As he stood there, it seemed like an infinite amount of lightning was gathering around him. He seemed to be the avatar of the universe origin laws themselves.

.....

"Those who know about this golden leaf knows how much it's worth. For those who don't, nevermind. The authorities have requested that I don't go into the specifics." yelled the turtle shelled old man, "Bidding begin, starting bid ... 0!"

The first item of the finale of the auction—— the golden leaf of the ancient Klass tree, started to be auctioned off.

"1,000 mixed element units!"

A number appeared on the cards of the million sector lords, the various rich people, and even the undying beings, which caused Luo Feng to gasp "1,000 mixed element units right off the bat?". Such an amount can purchase a few hundred life fruits and a small star sector.

"2,000 mixed element units!"

2,200 mixed element units..... 2,800 mixed element units..... 3,300 mixed element units.....

The rising price caused everybody to widen their eyes in awe.

Even for undying beings, this was a gigantic amount.

"My lord, there isn't any money left in the royal reserves of the entire empire"

"Bastard!"

Cold darkness was currently emanating from the eyes of a bald, handsome, tall man as he cursed. As of now, the bids have already reached 5,000 mixed element units.

"This is too amazing." Luo Feng was shocked.

"The requirement for a four star client is 10,000 mixed element units, which is above average for an undying being" said Babata, "The ones still bidding are probably all undying beings."

Luo Feng nodded.

Sector lord Kabus wealth could rival a poor undying being, which is around 200 to 300 mixed element units. And now, the bids have reached 5,000 mixed element units. Sector lords could only stare at this price in awe.