Volume 8 - Chapter 26: Coldness in The Heart

His mind was currently in a state of indecisiveness!

The arc cutter blade didn't add much to his current powers, but the moment it's sold, it would be of great benefit!

"Look, there's more Dream Shell Clan people there." Gao Sheng's eyes lit up, pointing in the distance shouting, "Shasha, they're the same type of people as you right!"

Luo Feng too followed the direction of where Gao Sheng was pointing, beautiful jade haired young women were lined up, some were alluring while others seemed innocent and young, all of them were extremely beautiful. At the side were several jade haired handsome men, all made up to look dashing and heroic.

"xxxx..." The group of Dream Shell Clan slaves saw Sasha, one of them shouted out in a language that was foreign to the ears.

"Xxx..." The servant young lady behind Gao Sheng shouted back in the same language, her eyes red with tears flowing down.

"Why, you recognize them?" Gao Sheng said shocked.

The Dream Shell Clan slaves were pretty renowned in the slave market. Their prices were all in the hundreds of millions. Who would've thought that the female servant from the restaurant would recognize this group of slaves.

"Yes, I recognize them." Sasha said, "Master, they all came here with me from the same hometown, we were all captured by the leader of the planet at the same time and sold to the slave trafficker.

"Captured by the leader?" Luo Feng's eyebrows creased beside.

Not only did the planet's leader not protect his own citizens, he captured and sold them?

"Yes."

Sasha bit down and said hatefully, "Our hometown is an extremely beautiful planet! Our leader is the strongest warrior there, he dominates the entire planet! Under him are two other demon kings, all Star level warriors! Star level, in our hometown, that's already invincible. Our ordinary folk have at most a few Star Traveler levels, no match for even the demon kings!"

"The two demon kings command an army, taking away a large number of matured young ladies and men, selling them directly to the slave traffickers." Sasha continued to tear as she spoke, "Our race of people from the planet continue to reproduce and get sold, this, is our fate. Something we can never change!"

The story chilled Luo Feng's heart!

My god!

There are actually warriors who specially own a planet to cultivate slaves? It was just like cultivating vegetables, selling one crop and cultivating another!

"To peddle slaves is an extremely lucrative industry." Gao Sheng said as he shook his head, "A planet with a population of hundreds of millions can reproduce that amount in a few decades. Selling a few hundreds of millions would mean enormous wealth! However, these sorts of things are extremely disgusting, the moment that race produces any powerful warriors, that planet's leader would be done for, hence these people usually only do such things to the weaker races. And the ones that dare to do so are leaders with extremely big backgrounds."

"There are countless human races, some weaker races, that are still weak even after maturing. To even produce a Star Traveler level is extremely difficult. These races, for them to be sold as slaves, is a very common thing." Gao Sheng said.

Ice cold!

Coldness that pierced to the bones!

The universe was too raw and brutal.

"If, if Earth were to ever be discovered..." Luo Feng trembled within.

Earth's humans were far too weak!