Volume 8 - Chapter 48: Nuolan Shan's Order

Pula stood respectfully, a screen appeared floating before him, on it appeared a human image.

"Eh?" Pula was stunned.

There were a total of three people on the screen, one of them was his teacher Yuke Nuolan Shan, the other was the elder, and these two were respectfully standing at the side of a man dressed in a dark green battle uniform, and on this man chest, there was a peculiar axe medal, this made Pula's heart race within with a torrent of emotions.

A battle-axe medal!

This was a display of proof of absolute strength amongst the warriors, it was one of the Five Leviathans, the Battle-axe Coliseum, proof of experiencing life or death situations over countless time, the greatest honor! The Battle-axe Coliseum, along with the Virtual Universe Network Company, the Universe First Bank, Universe Galaxy Bank and the Universe Mercenary Alliance, were the Great Leviathans of the universe!

The Battle-axe Coliseum allowed its members to kill amongst themselves while others bet.

For example, when Universe level warriors dueled, it placed the two Universe level warriors on an uninhabited planet or in space, under the supervision of the Battle-axe Coliseum and broadcast, battling to the death! Only when one side has died will the other be considered victorious! Its death percentage for every battle was a 100%, this was because in a battle to the death, everyone who dared to duel all had their own ultimate ability.

The contestants, were called the fighters of the arena.

Winning ten matches, one would acquire the Battle-axe Coliseum's title warrior.

Winning one hundred matches, would acquire the title warrior king.

Winning one thousand matches would acquire the title of 'Battle-axe warrior'.

That means to say...under Nuolan Shan's hand, there were over one thousand dead Universe level warriors! Every battle to the death was a definite risk and danger, a challenge to one's life! To be able to win one thousand matches, that was the true mark of a Universe level, a true 'most powerful universe level fighter'. This didn't really mean invincibility though.

The so called Star Traveler level domain fighter, to be invincible within one's own level.

These were just 'nicknames.'

But the Battle-Axe warrior status, one actually had to risk his life in match after match of deadly battles, swapping one thousand Universe level warriors' heads and blood to prove it! It goes to show how powerful Nuolan Shan was! In the Nuolan Shan family, the first Nuolan Shan was almost just like a legend, within the Kalo Empire, the Nuolan Shan family was the solidly placed third family!

The first family was the royal family, they had a Domain Lord.

The second family was the Wei Di family, its main power was in Black Dragon Mountain Empire, stretching all the way to the Ganwu Empire, it's entire complete power was much much more powerful than the royal family.

The other families behind, many families had Universe level 9 warriors, however...Nuolan Shan family was still the uncontested third family! With a huge number of Star level warriors willing to join, also excluding Nuolan Shan himself, with his disciples and other family members, there were a total of six Universe levels!

Six great Universe level subordinates!

To be able to build an eight thousand man Nuolan Shan guard army! The Nuolan Shan guards were all at Star level 9! The number of life planets they controlled in total exceeded one thousand!

This, was all built from Nuolan Shan himself!

Nuolan Shan, a legendary being!

......