Volume 8 - Chapter 47: Should we Retreat?

Silence.

Within all the headquarter cities of Earth, countless people were all totally silent.

Within Europe, Paris headquarter city.

A whole group of people who were protesting were all lifting their heads in anticipation as they watched the screen, yes, they were protesting being abandoned by the leaders of their countries. They were requesting for Earth's upper echelon to come out and work together with the Nuolan Shan family. However, that was only because...Earth had no defensive capabilities against the Nuolan Shan family!

Nobody wanted to end up a slave, unless they were twisted in their minds!

This group of people didn't want to become slaves, if there was a way...to not submit to the Nuolan Shan family while gaining their freedom and lives, they would definitely be willing.

"Luo Feng!"

"It's actually Luo Feng, look at the screen, it seems this group of aliens are probably also from that Black Dragon Mountain Empire."

"This Black Dragon Mountain Empire, is a country within the universe?"

"Luo Feng is from Earth, how did he become a planet leader on the universe scale? And also Earth, our leader?"

"Who knows."

In terms of knowledge, Earth's humans weren't stupid.

From the speech Luo Feng broadcasted all over, they easily deducted...the Black Dragon Mountain Empire was powerful on the empire level, much much stronger than this seemingly huge and vast Nuolan Shan family. And their Earth's pride Luo Feng, had become the planet leader within the Black Dragon Mountain Empire.

Elation!

If Earth wanted to ever mix with the universe, and for anybody to ever become their leader, the humans of Earth would definitely hope it'd be one of their natives! Even more so, since Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God had already reached god status on Earth, for any of them to become Earth's leader, there would hardly be any rejections on earth by anyone.

"Who knows if Luo Feng's words will do anything."

"This Nuolan Shan family doesn't even know whether to retreat or not."

Everybody was worried...

......

Earth's six great survival bases.

"Luo Feng, this planet leader status, will it help us?"

"An empire in the universe, it cannot be exactly the same as how we do it on Earth...it may not be accurate!"

"Just watch, there's going to be an outcome soon."

......

On Earth, whether it was the billions of ordinary folk, or the upper echelon, they were all waiting, waiting to see the reaction of the Nuolan Shan family.

Luo Feng and the other two sat within the ship, proceeding back through the dark space.

Virtual universe, Black Dragon Mountain Island.

Within the restaurant private room.

Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God watched the screen floating before them, maintaining contact with Xu Xin.

"Xu Xin, what's happening?" Luo Feng asked, "What's the reaction of the Nuolan Shan family, are they retreating?"

"The satellite scan indicates that the two battleships are still parked above the Pacific ocean, no movement." Xu Xin was very worried, "Maybe the people from the Nuolan Shan family are discussing things."