Volume 8 - Chapter 52: Rescue Mission

In the wilderness, Luo Feng and his eight slaves were patiently waiting.

"Luo Feng, those scum must have hidden their signal, and they are using camouflage systems, the countries' surveillance systems cannot detect them." Babata was obviously dissatisfied, "Oh, wait!"

"What's wrong?" Luo Feng listened intently.

"I realized...that there's an AI system that has hacked into the Earth's satellite network. Hehe, and it's a little punk!" Babata was obviously excited, "Oh, I've found it. This AI level probably corresponds to a basic level AI, it has entered the Earth's network, the entry point being south America, Brasillia headquarter city."

"South America?" Luo Feng grinned slightly with a cold smile.

Hua!

A ship appeared in mid air beside him, the cabin door automatically opening.

"Let's go!" Luo Feng ordered.

The eight great slaves followed him into the ship.

......

Flying from Asia to South America, even though Luo Feng's speed was incredible, it would still take awhile. Using the universe ship however was extremely fast! Just like the Nuolan Shan family, Luo Feng's ship naturally had its own signal masking and camouflage systems and abilities, with Babata around, Luo Feng's ship could camouflage itself even better than the Nuolan Shan family's.

South America, Brasilia headquarter city.

The villa that Tuo Lei Wu and his men had taken over was about 60km away, the ship floated.

"Remember, no one is to leave more than 100m away from me." Luo Feng stared coldly at the eight great slaves, "At the same time, no one is to make a single sound, understood?"

"Understood."

The eight great slaves replied.

"Very good, let's go." Luo Feng flew out of the ship first and the eight great slaves followed.

The nine of them swiftly headed towards the villa.

The little elite team probably would never have suspected that with their far more advanced technology than Earth, the only reason why they were finally discovered was because their AI had hacked into Earth's network systems and got discovered. There was no way around it, compared to Babata, that AI's capabilities were far too inferior.

"It's that villa in front." Babata reminded.

Luo Feng and the eight great slaves floated in mid air.

However, the light around them was somewhat warping, causing the nine who were floating in mid air to be invisible to the people in the district below them. This sort of camouflage was purely a result of the study of light systems to hide oneself from sight. To the warriors and strong however, as long as the distance was close, they could totally feel each other's energies.

"Babata, have you checked on the situation inside?" Luo Feng asked.

"My scanning system radius is 20,000m, why don't you even take a look at where my security surveillance system is from? It's actually taken from the Yun Mo Planet ship!" Babata was extremely confident, back then on Misty Island, he relied on this security surveillance system to scan every human's strength, potential, even the breadth of their brains he scanned from far.

The Yun Mo Planet ship!

Hu Yan Bo's ship! Just how advanced was his security surveillance system? Checking in on a group of Star level 9 warriors was too simple.