Volume 9 - Chapter 15: The Horned Iron Rhino Herd

Long Suo Mountain range, danger was concealed everywhere.

"There are ferocious beasts 18km to the right."

"3 o'clock direction, 19km ahead there are beasts.

......

Luo Feng calmly reported each and every figure, the entire little team was proceeding with shocking speed, this level of progress speed, was something a large majority of teams in the Long Suo mountain range couldn't imagine! Because in this world of the Sector Lord, one's spirit reading area was very small, and using spiritual force to search was easily detectable by the ferocious beasts. Hence usually, progress speeds were very slow.

Using one or two years to complete the Universe Mercenary trainee exams was very normal.

However, Luo Feng and his group moved extremely fast.

"Babata, your security search ability is indeed a lot more convenient." Luo Feng complemented in his mind.

"This is something I took from the Yun Mo Planet ship, it won't omit anything within an area with a 20,000 (m/km) diameter! Even Sector Lords cannot escape its search, much less these incomparably stupid beasts." Babata was especially pleased with himself.

The mountain forest was especially hard to travel.

Luo Feng's five man team was completely unable to fly, because flying within the Long Suo mountain rage...was akin to becoming a target for all the beasts! The beasts herds could look up and easily spot them, one had to know...these beasts could fly too. Then, with large numbers of herds and beasts surrounding and attacking, one wouldn't even be able to escape.

Spending close to about two days of time, Luo Feng's team finally arrived at Demon Moon River.

Demon Moon River.

It was a vast and endless river, surrounding it were large empty fields of land; a few trees were already smashed from having been trampled on, obviously a large number of beasts usually frequented the river's surroundings.

"There are no beasts around." Luo Feng creased his eyebrows.

"We can't do anything about it, we just have to slowly wait," Thunder God laughed, "Waiting here would still be better than us rushing to the next spot that has the horned iron rhino herds."

"Our luck is not bad, since coming to the Sector Lord's World of Thunder, we haven't had a true blood battle yet." Hong was very relaxed, of course the main reason they haven't had a battle was due to Luo Feng's security surveillance device.

They slowly waited.

Within the World of Thunder, there were nine sun-like balls during the day, and it was pitch black at night, only having a faint thread of light leaking down from above. Within the Demon Moon River forests, they waited. During the first night, Luo Feng and the others discovered three huge lizard type ferocious beasts.

During the second day, they discovered three groups of beasts.

They even witnessed the terrifying scene of beasts fighting amongst themselves and killing each other.

During the sixth day, the nine balls of light floated high above in the World of Thunder.

Luo Feng and the other four patiently waited.

"We are hunters waiting for a rabbit? I never expected us to actually have to sit and wait." Thunder God sat on a branch of a tree, occasionally looking into the distance.

"You come down, if the horned iron rhino comes, I'll discover it immediately." Luo Feng looked up and smiled, there was some stewed meat on the ground, these were all preserved very well, "Attention all!" Luo Feng's expression grew serious, beside him lay the sleeping Hong, along with Ao Gu who was sitting crossed legged and finally Tie Nan He who was standing guard, they all swiftly looked over.