Volume 6 - Chapter 42: Earth's Most Powerful Weapon Appears!

China, year 2059, 8th January Night 11:36. The continent of Australia where the Misty Island stood was however, afternoon.

Peng!

From the vast surface of the lake, Luo Feng broke through from below, floating in mid air.

"It's been three days since I've seen sunlight." Luo Feng raised his head towards the blue sky, watching as several monsters flew past, before looking back down at the lake, "within three days the excavation of the Mu Ya Crystals have almost finished. The biggest haul was done on the first day, the second had a lot less and the 3rd, so far there's only been two."

However, just by comparison, his haul over the three days have been pretty good.

Firstly, his luck has always been good, coming across three crystals in one go.

Secondly, as a star traveler level spirit reader, his searching ability was originally amongst the top three... with these two factors together, Luo Feng on his own found another crystal, making it his 5th! If he included the ones he worked together with Ice Mountain, Allure and the other royal guards, there would be many more.

"Luo Feng." The Head's voice transmitted from his watch's communicator, Luo Feng's watch had been in constant contact with the Head and a few others these three days.

"Head." Luo Feng replied.

"Come to where I'm at."

"Yes."

Luo Feng followed the coordinates in his watch and locked in, "Hm? He was actually 2000m underground. At one of that underground lake's bends."

Sou!

Luo Feng immediately dug down, breaking through the surface of the water and swiftly underground.

******

At a particular point at the vast underground lake.

The black clothed Hong, along with the three royal guards wearing their golden masks, Allure, Beast and Ice Mountain, plus the other investigators from the Dojo of Limits, all of them were gathered together. "Luo Feng!" The ceiling broke apart and Luo Feng came down, floating back up the moment he touched the surface of the lake below.

"Head." Luo Feng shouted.

"Hm, we'll begin in a moment, others haven't arrived." Hong nodded his head, looking at Luo Feng with a sense of accomplishment...

From the Dojo of Limits, Hong being the strongest on earth had acquired the biggest returns, next in line would be Luo Feng!

Luo Feng, in this Crystal Feast/battle, had made a name for himself! All of Earth's star travelers were clear, with his current power, he was already able to break into the 2nd tier of strength! To be able to compete with the 3rd, 4th and 5th chairmen on the same level. This was truly a frightening power.

Out of those three chairmen, the 3rd and 5th were level 3 star travelers! The 4th was Eastbourne, a level 2 star traveler spirit reader!

With such a general under the Dojo of Limits, Hong was indeed happy.

"Hu."

Another silhouette flew in, this was one of the Dojo's investigators Liu He, "Head." Liu He paid respects to the Head before flying towards Luo Feng and the others, laughing: "Luo Feng, You've earned big this time. We four other investigators have yet to even come close to your earnings."

"Luck, just luck." Luo Feng politely laughed.

Hong initially only brought Luo Feng, Allure and Ice Mountain, later on bringing Beast. The other five investigators weren't brought along...