Volume 6 - Chapter 34: 3,500m Below The Earth

The auto jet floated high above in the air.

Luo Feng looked down from above, one after another, small fighter jets were spread out across the perimeters of the huge lake. Some were there to construct laser cannons, while others had special apparatus for exploration and to monitor the situation at the lake. Whatever the case, a large number of workers, under the protection of a group of warriors, had begun their work! Meanwhile, there wasn't a sight of a single living monster within a span of tenths of Li close to the lake.

Other than these small fighter jets, there were six other enormous spaceships for passengers.

"The whole world and it's countries have arranged for how many people and horses?"

Luo Feng sighed with emotion.

A country's ability to command and rally was definitely on a different level. Just an order and all kinds of facilities and construction, along with talents and elites were deployed and gathered over here.

......

"Command Headquarters, Command Headquarters, I am number 03, I am number 03, situation normal, situation normal."

"Command Headquarters, Command Headquarters, I am number 08, I am number 08, directional adjustment is complete, directional adjustment is complete."

A large number of news and reports were flowing into the command headquarters.

An enormous blood red disc shaped passenger plane stopped at about 1500m away from the lake's shores. This was the exact center of the whole Misty Island Lake, where Hua Xia's men and horses were stationed and based. This was the Command Headquarters.

The 6 enormous disc shaped passenger planes were spaced 1cm apart, lined up majestically on the lake's shores. They each came from different places, Hua Xia, Soviet Russia, India, America and even the European HR Alliance. The construction cost of each of these huge disc shaped passenger planes were extremely expensive, normal bases couldn't even afford it, or just couldn't spare the money to do so.

There were even times where the 5 great nations and the HR Alliance picked and shared one of these huge disc shaped passenger planes to land at the lake's shores, using it as a shared base of operations.

With its great defensive capabilities and high mobility, it was indeed the optimum base of operations.

......

"I'd better get serious and finish the 2nd level of the soaring shuttle." Luo Feng was excited and curious, on one hand observing the course of events below while preparing to begin his training on the other.

Suddenly, the mini quantum computer on his arm lit up and began to vibrate slightly.

"Wei, how are you." Luo Feng answered the call.

"I am Jia Yi, may I have the honor of inviting representative Luo Feng for a meeting?" a prominent but gentle voice came through.

"Jia Yi? Are you here now?" Luo Feng's emotions stirred.

"Luo Feng, being up in the air, you should be able to see that Misty Island's shore has a total of 6 huge disc shaped passenger planes right? The blood red one is exactly where our Hua Xia's base of operations is located in. I'm in that one. I've already arranged for people to welcome you at the entrance of the base." Jia Yi was very enthusiastic about the meeting.

"I'll be there immediately."

Luo Feng flew directly out of his auto jet and headed towards the blood red disc shaped passenger plane.

"Testing battle ability, student class ninth level and above display." Luo Feng turned the communicator straight towards the passenger spaceship.

Suddenly, the screen from his arm's mini quantum computer displayed a message.