Volume 9 - Chapter 9: An Earthling's Bloodline Level

Luo Feng turned to look, Hong and Thunder God too couldn't keep their eyes off it.

The human race within the universe is extremely vast, with over tens of millions of variety, however they are sorted into these 10 large groups." The tall and sturdy man pointed at the screen and smiled, Luo Feng looked carefully, the list was extremely detailed.

Human 1st grade bloodline: Reaches Domain Lord at maturity, 1st grade.

Human 2nd grade bloodline: Reaches Universe level at maturity, 2nd grade.

......

The 3rd and 4th grade, both reaches the star level at maturity.

The 5th and 6th grade both reaches the star traveler at maturity.

The 7th and 8th grade both reaches the student level at maturity.

The 9th and 10th grade, don't reach anything at maturity. However according to the training and aptitude, the probability of a warrior appearing within the races, was sorted into the 9th and 10th grade.

"Which blood grade are you all in?" The tall and sturdy man said.

Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder God exchanged glances, according to the list, the bloodline of earth's humans were considered the 9th grade, after all up till now, majority of of the matured humans didn't even reach anything. However...according to Luo Feng's plan, with a large amount of Purple light drink being distributed, they believed in about a 100 years, the humans of earth would be able to reach the 8th grade.

"9th grade." Luo Feng looked at the tall and sturdy man.

"9th grade?" The tall and sturdy man looked shocked at Luo Feng, before turning to glance over at Hong and Thunder God, disbelieving.

"Yes, 9th grade." Hong said too.

"So what if we are the 9th grade? We can still breakthrough on our own!" Thunder God said.

The tall and sturdy man laughed, his laughter was thick while carefree and relaxed, continuous: "I don't mean that, I was just very shocked. A race of the 9th grade, to be able to produce 2 star level 1s, along with a star traveler level 9, this...is very rare, very rare indeed."

The 9th bloodline grade, meant that the foundation was very low, it was very difficult to reach higher.

"I really respect you all." The tall and sturdy man said, "And I'd like to congratulate you all."

"Congratulate?" Luo Feng and the others were suspicious.

"Yes, your blood grade is indeed lower, this has made it so that your breaking through is exceptionally tough, much tougher than the higher grade bloodlines! However similarly...if you all use 'evolution catalysts' to alter and evolve your bloodline, they also work better and are more effective in improving your bloodlines." The tall and sturdy man said.

"Evolution catalysts? Bloodline evolution catalysts?" A shocked voice resounded within Luo Feng's mind.

"Babata, why are you so shocked?" Luo Feng communicated telepathically.

"Luo Feng, this person talking to you, definitely comes from an enormous power! 'Bloodline catalysts' are definitely considered the top grade goods within the universe, without a certain amount of position, there wouldn't even be a pathway to buy them. Unless one spends thousands to tens of thousands of dollars to force a pathway, only through that can one probably buy 1 portion of these catalysts." Babata said, "Think of a way to get the bloodline catalyst from him, it's definitely a top grade item."

......

"Bloodline catalyst, what do they do?" Hong asked.

"Our training, isn't that an evolution in life itself?" Thunder God looked at the sturdy man in front of him with confusion.