Volume 9 - Chapter 38: Sudden Waves

Late night, the winds howled.

World within a world, amongst the allied army.

Luo Feng, Hong and Thunder exchanged glances and revealed smiles.

"Let's go." Luo Feng said softly.

The five man team swiftly stood up and seemingly casually moved towards the outer areas of the army. Entering the allied army itself was difficult requiring identification! Anyone not from any powers or organization was forbidden from entering, leaving however was easy. After all the large powers constantly sent people in and out to deliver thunderstones.

The number of people entering and leaving was indeed not small.

"Captain, the five of them are leaving."

"Quickly follow."

"Quickly."

"All, move faster."

The underlings of the ninth prince had been preparing for when the little team began to move.

One had to know that the ninth prince controlled over 220,000 people, the seven large teams, each had 30,000 people. And even their small teams were 1,000 per team! As for the surveillance group, that too was a 1000 man small team that exchanged shifts.

Late night, amidst the howling winds, Luo Feng's team flew up and away from the allied army base.

And behind them, a 1,000 man team lifted into the skies too and followed them.

"Everybody don't be rash and impatient. This is still close to the allied army base, the moment they re enter the base grounds, we will be unable to do anything."

"We'll first follow and once a bit of distance has been made, we'll act."

The captain of the 1,000 man team was communicating softly to his team.

......

Ahead in mid air, Luo Feng's team.

"Haha, thrilling, thrilling." High in the sky, Thunder God's voice resounded as he smiled with satisfaction, "I'm already feeling uncontrollably excited just from thinking about the life fruit and the two sector lord weapons."

"Before we came here, I was worried too that we'd have problems after exchanging." Hong smiled, "Looking at things now, it seems everything went smoothly."

"1st and 2nd brother, after the cloud contact vine's evolution, it'll be even more thrilling." Luo Feng smiled, his heart filled with anticipation.

Before when they were digging for the thunderstones, they were totally relying on Babata's initial scans and discoveries of the stones, hence they got so much. And when the 20 million explorer army arrived in different regions and dug up all the other thunderstones...what followed would be the most brutal and savage massacre period! This point, Luo Feng was definitely sure.

Some Sector Lord underlings were able to exchange for treasures while others were not...

Those that didn't would naturally be ordered to kill and rob! In the eyes of those Sector Lords, even if they lose ten thousand explorers, it didn't mean anything.

"Hm?" What's going on, there's a team following us behind." Luo Feng creased his eyebrows and communicated.

"There really is one." Thunder God creased his eyebrows.

"They are following us, are they going to get more thunderstones and just happen to be moving the same way?" Hong said.

"Let's increase our speed and make a turn." Luo Feng communicated.