Volume 6 - Chapter 48: The Teacher's Inheritance

Within the huge octogram shaped hall.

Luo Feng stared at the enormous crystal coffin. The white blonde man in a black robe that was lying peacefully within was almost like a god. This was the man who walked parallel with the universe, with nine undying servants...Yun Mo Planet's master! In his heart, Luo Feng had always respected and worshipped such a warrior, and he was very clear of the difference between having a teacher and guidance versus not having one, two roads that were vastly different.

What's more...

With the black robed Babata staring at him, what choice did he have?

"How do I pay my respects?" Luo Feng looked at Babata.

"Very good, you choice is the right one!" Babata raised his head, "because of your choice, the entire earth will benefit. With the help of I, Demon Babata, Luo Feng, your name will resound throughout the entire milky way, even around the countless planets in the Black Dragon Empire, countless humans will worship you and look up to you. Your one word will determine if an entire planet's culture rises or perishes, you..."

Luo Feng had mixed emotions as he interrupted the excited Babata: "How do I pay my respects?"

"Uh...following tradition, when the master accepts a new student, he should have his closest friends around, with a lavish event. However, now that he's dead and Yun Mo Planet is gone, everything is simpler. Babata looked at the crystal coffin, his voice suddenly dropping deep and low, "You only need to kowtow eight times in front of his body.

Luo Feng nodded.

Looking at the crystal coffin, the one who had lived for over 60 million years, Yun Mo Planet's master, had been dead for 50 thousand years. And now he was taking him as his teacher!

"Peng."

Luo Feng knelt down, knocking his forehead against the ground heavily 8 times.

"From today, you'll be the masters 5th disciple, and his last, the only living disciple!" Babata looked at Luo Feng

Luo Feng immediately understood...

His teacher was Yun Mo planet's master, and his fellow disciples were all dead. What kind of enemy did his teacher actually fight with? So much so that the entire Yun Mo planet was destroyed.

"Luo Feng, as the master is dead, he cannot personally teach you, therefore...I will take the place of teacher to teach you." Babata looked at Luo Feng.

Luo Feng nodded.

"Rest assured, before his death, master assigned everything to me. In fact, as an AI who has always been beside master, master's initial teachings and instructions to his disciples, I can display them to you on a screen. Don't worry." Babata confidently said.

Hearing that, Luo feng didn't worry at all anymore.

"I'll first give you a spatial storage item." The black robed Babata waved his hand casually and a silver light flew out.

Luo Feng caught it, opening his palm...it seemed like an ordinary silver ring.

"This spatial storage item can be made into many forms, rings, wrist guards and many more." Babata smiled, however, to build a 'spatial ring' is very difficult. Even in the universe, it's considered a luxury good. This spatial ring's material is very unique, it can enter and stay within your skin."

Luo Feng put on the ring on his left middle finger.

Without a sound or trace, just like mercury flowing, it entered his skin, Luo Feng felt a chill and the ring on his finger had disappeared completely.