Volume 8 - Chapter 7: Luo Feng's Return

The golden fog engulfed a large hill, this was a hill totally made from metal.

In the air above the hill.

An oval shaped egg was floating.

"Ka, Ka." The egg shell began to crack open, an arm raised out from within, finally the egg fully split open. A completely nude, fit man with short black hair was floating in mid air, his eyes serene, whatever his gaze fell upon, seemed to be filled with a sense of fear.

At a height of 1.78m, even though he was on the thin side, his body seemed just like a well forged high grade well tempered steel, giving off a sense of immense power!

The man with the short black hair surveyed the golden land.

"This is my internal world?" The man's eyes were filled with wonder and curiosity.

Shua!

Everything suddenly vanished, at the same time...

Rumble!

The golden horned beast, covered completely in black scales, with a body length of 320 m suddenly appeared in the land.

Deep in the pacific ocean, the ferocious sea and undercurrent raged.

The golden horned beast suddenly vanished, at the same time, a completely nude man with black short hair appeared.

"Finally, I've finally reverted back." Luo Feng's eyes were filled with excitement that was hard to contain, "Core!" With a thought, he sensed within his body, clearly seeing his own heart through his chest, in between his lungs, right in the middle at the solar plexus spot, the core was spinning in place, filled with complex golden engravings, emitting a golden light.

This core was very very small.

Before, the Golden Horned Beast was 180m, this core's diameter was only about 20cm or so. Now that Luo Feng had reverted to his human body, the core was barely a few millimeters.

"Genetic energy! Spiritual force!"

Luo Feng's thoughts moved.

Rumble...

A large amount of golden fog flew into Luo Feng's body from within his internal world, swiftly gathering in his abdomen's center, swirling and gathering. With the large amount of metal characteristic fog from his internal world, one, two and finally three mini planets formed around his dan tian!

Star Traveler level 3!

Now, Luo Feng's body could only take so much, any more required him to first strengthen his body, raising his dan tian's ability to hold the energy.

"Rumble..."

At the same time, within the core, Luo Feng's soul which had reached the level 3 Star traveler level was madly absorbing the universe's energy. The moment it was received into the core, it was immediately sent to be refined, however it was only simple refining, reaching to the Star traveler level 5 and quickly leaving the core, flowing through his head and consciousness.

The ferocious wave of spirit energy continued to gather, change had began to happen, forming another spirit planet.

After spending a good half an hour, it finally stopped.

Within his consciousness...

A blood red planet, with five other planets orbiting around it, constantly rotating.

Star traveler 6!

"Luo Feng, your body is at the Star traveler level 4, however, your special ability before was the golden body, that's why, your body's sturdiness is comparable to a Star traveler level 4 fighter. It's able to bear the power of a Star traveler level 6 Spirit reader, that's his limit." Babata said.