Volume 9 - Chapter 39: A Dog With Its Tail Between Its Legs

Brolin?" Luo Feng clenched his fists, his knuckles pale, cracking sounds coming from them. His eyes filled with killing intent, raging from within.

"Third brother, are you alright?" Hong who was beside him asked shocked.

Taking a deep breath, heavily suppressing his rage.

"No problem." Luo Feng shook his head.

No one else knew, but Luo Feng was very clear that after becoming the Golden Horned Beast, he was affected by its characteristics! Back when he massacred in the Killing Fields, he felt a huge sense of relief, however since he relieved himself through that madness, the killing intent within his bones only grew stronger.

Just like a strong addictive poison, when he couldn't bear it anymore he would take the poison again and relieve it, however the addiction would only get stronger.

One theory was that Luo Feng was now addicted to killing. And the Golden Horned Beast, as the leading bloodline of the twelve species of space beasts, with its strong offensive characteristics, its cold savageness and brutality was purely from its bones and soul, no one had ever heard of a kind and gentle Golden Horned Beast.

"Third brother?" Thunder God also walked over.

"I'm fine." Luo Feng squatted down beside the heavily injured Ao Gu, his dark red hair was in a mess, his face still pale from the injuries, this made Luo Feng bite down on his lips.

Luo Feng looked up at his two older brothers, Hong and Thunder God were both old enough to be his grandfathers, of course they naturally cared about the youngest, peerlessly talented third brother.

"First and second brother, relax, I won't let my rage take control." Luo Feng said.

"Phew, that's good." Thunder God nodded, "We cannot forget this grudge, but we have to remain calm! Just like when your big brother and I experienced the Great Nirvana period before, many humans died and cities were destroyed by the attacks of the beasts. However enraged we became, we still had to bear with it!"

"Compared to that, this little grudge really doesn't mean much, when we get the chance, we'll kill him." Thunder God said casually.

Hong nodded too.

In terms of experience, Hong and Thunder God were indeed much more experienced than Luo Feng.

"I understand." Luo Feng nodded, "Also, those people were sent by the ninth prince Brolin! Compared to him, we have no resistance at all."

"Brolin?" Hong and Thunder God were both taken aback.

"Right." Luo Feng nodded, "During the time we wandered around the allied army before, I recorded everybody's data and appearances with the surveillance device. Those are the underlings of Brolin."

"That's troublesome." Thunder God shook his head.

"This grudge will be hard to repay." Hong shook his head, "We'll have to bear with it for a long time."

Luo Feng was clear too.

Brolin, that level of status, in the vast Black Dragon Mountain star field, was definitely considered one of the upper echelons.

"Nan He's death, we cannot just let it go too." Thunder God sneered, "I don't believe the other powers will just watch as Brolin takes control! Afterall from the 2 million army, that Brolin only controls a little more than 220,000. When the battles really begin, we'll get him at the crucial time!"

Hong too smiled.

"That'll have to wait until the cloud contact vine evolves too." Luo Feng said.

......