Volume 10 - Chapter 5: The Grass Field of His Dreams

"Seal!"

The black clothed man Hanks floated in mid air, the earth and sand dancing about him, with a shout, the snow white dragon circling about him stopped, what was originally complex silver white embroidery on the surface began to glow and form that long dragon.

"Peng! The large amount of embroidery dispersed, swiftly filling up the surrounding land and skies, every bit glowing brightly, turning the entire world around silver white in an instant!

Hank's domain,...snow ice domain!

"This can't stop me!"

Dressed in a blue robe, the man took one step at a time towards Hanks, while it seemed slow, it was actually fast as lightning, while walking, the blue robed silhouette actually created three mirror images, making one unable to discern immediately which was the true body. All three of them were staring hard together at Hank, their gaze sharp as needles.

"It's no use!" The black clothed Hanks stared coldly.

Xiu! Xiu! Xiu!

39 needles swiftly formed into a silver thin snake, as fast as lightning piercing towards the three blue robed images, following several 'chi' sounds, two of the images were destroyed while the blue robed Genji remained with a strong aura emanating around him. Genji held a shield, that shield swiftly formed a tight defense about him, making the silver thin snake unable to get around it.

The blue robed man walked one step at a time, his formless aura getting stronger and stronger.

His battle knife in his other hand, hadn't even been used yet.

Virtual universe, within the private room of the dojo.

Luo Feng and his brothers watched with anticipation, beads of perspiration falling from their foreheads, Hong exclaimed softly, "Unbelievable, relying on the shield, he can actually defend like that. Almost as though there are no openings at all from all directions completely sealed in. This, this is simply too exaggerated. His methods and skills have already reached such an unbelievable level."

"It is unbelievable." Thunder God held his breath.

"Impressive." Luo Feng too used a shield, hence he was even clearer of how terrifying that Genji was, "That Hanks too is impressive, he actually fused his spirit weapon with his domain, forming an invincible snow ice domain.:

There was always someone above.

Luo Feng and his brothers always thought they were pretty strong, however watching these two warriors in this death battle, whether it was their mental state, domain level, shield skills, spirit reader skills, they far exceeded that of themselves.

"However from the looks of it, Genji might win." Thunder God creased his eyebrows.

"Right." Luo Feng nodded.

"Right, "Hong exclaimed, "That Genji's aura has totally suppressed his opponent, and his shield skills make him impenetrable, and he hasn't even used his sword, the moment he unleashes it, it would definitely be invincible."

......

Desolate star.

The youth dressed in blue armor Genji, seemed to move slowly, however in a blink of an eye he actually closed in a few kilometers of distance, floating in mid air and using all his power to control the spirit weapon to attack, Hanks seemed frantic, gritting his teeth: "3 dragon...break!"

Xiu! Xiu! Xiu!

Needles swiftly gathered and formed 3 silver thin snakes, madly surrounding and attacking Genji.