Volume 7 - Chapter 7: Luo Feng's Special Ability

Luo Feng has met all the conditions and can breakthrough to the 'star traveler level one stage fighter' level. However, Babata still taught Luo Feng nine consecutive movements, which were kind of like the Dao Yin technique.

"Breathe!"

After performing the first movement, Luo Feng felt his entire body heat up. After he performed each of the movements, every cell in his entire body seemed to be boiling. The genetic energy in each cell that hasn't been absorbed yet started gathering together like droplets of water. These droplets formed a stream of water, and then a creek, a river.....

Heat emanated from his entire body and continuously gathered. It finally gathered in the dan tian* in Luo Feng's abdomen.

"BOOM!"

Spirit readers and fighters have one big difference: the essence of a spirit reader is the 'realm of consciousness' in the head, while the essence of a fighter is the 'dan tian' in the abdomen.

In the dan tian.

As if a new land was being born, the dan tian that didn't even exist before instantly opened! The spinning genetic energy started spinning even faster. It expanded and contracted constantly. Every time it contracted, it became even smaller! Luo Feng felt like his consciousness was trembling and his body was shaking!

He succeeded!

In his vast dan tian, a miniature planet appeared! Unlike the transparent 'miniature planet' that was born in his realm of consciousness, the miniature planet in his dan tian was the color of gold! The entire golden miniature planet was actually six large golden crystals combined as one!

This golden miniature planet continued to rotate and, at the same time, gave off an odd vibration!

"Genetic energy!"

With a thought from Luo Feng, a sliver of golden genetic energy instantly charged out of the dan tian and flowed through his entire body.

"Crack~~"

"Crack~"

In an instant, all the bones, bone marrow, skin, veins, organs, etc. in Luo Feng's body began to undergo a transformation. This transformation was even more dramatic than the time when his spiritual force stepped into the star traveler level! Luo Feng felt like his bones were being smashed into pieces and then being gathered together again!

"Let me see what your special ability is." Babata laughed weirdly.

"Don't be nervous, genetic energy is the most suitable thing for changing your body. It can change your body's ability amplifier, which is way better than the change resulting from spiritual force"

"Oh? Hehe....."

"It's actually diamond body!"

"Haha, Luo Feng, you're pretty lucky!" Babata was extremely happy.

And the body transformation process was still undergoing.

Luo Feng's body was dramatically becoming more and more powerful. His transformation process was even more dramatic than a normal fighter stepping into the star traveler level! For example, even though the body of 'Li Yao' also underwent a transformation, it wasn't even near the level of transformation that Luo Feng's body was undergoing. And out of all the things that are transforming, the most dramatic change was occurring in his 'bones'!

Luo Feng's bones were giving off a 'CRACK CRACK CRACK' sound, as if they were being forged by a hammer. The sound even went out of Luo Feng's body. If someone came to the training room on the second floor at this time, they could probably slightly hear the 'crack crack crack' sound of the bones as they transformed.