Volume 7 - Chapter 12: Space Beast

"The sea monsters are on the move and progressing, with that mysterious creature as the leader, we have no way to defend! Everybody, what should we do?" The black skinned president anxiously looked around the meeting room, everyone's expression was serious, the president continued worriedly: "Currently, the death toll has already hit 210,800, this means over 21 hundred thousand death notices!" His eyes began welling up.

Everybody's hearts sank as they heard this.

They had lost so many lives already!

Luo Feng watched the mysterious creature on the screen, the creature was killing and eating American people, while it was painful to watch and he pitied them, his feelings weren't particularly strong. On the contrary...what he felt was more of an oppressing feeling! If it was America today, what about tomorrow?

If it were his own Chinese countrymen being eaten in the tens of thousands, so many of them dying...

He couldn't imagine such a scene happening!

"That must never be allowed to happen!" Luo Feng clenched his fist tightly.

"Just where did this creature appear from? No one has ever seen it before!"

"Four claws, with wings, with scales that cover the wings!"

"How is it able to swallow a base in one gulp?"

"What is this monster?"

There was a soft discussion in the meeting room, the various countries' leaders, chairmen, representatives all had a difficult and worried expressions. Facing such an unknown creature that popped out from nowhere, such a terrifying beast, it had everybody flustered and lost. Even Hong, Thunder God looked serious, they were clear...

To be able to lead two Grand emperor monsters and to be unscathed against the most powerful laser beams.

This creature's power far exceeded theirs!

"I know!"

"I know!"

Suddenly, an English speaking voice resounded, Luo Feng's ears automatically activated the virtual space's translating facilities. "What do you know?" Luo Feng turned his head, everybody in the room turned, an old man with a full head of white hair shouted, everybody looked over, the old man said: "I am Claus, from the HR Alliance, I'm in charge of the archaeological ruins research and documentation."

"What do you know?" Hong, dressed in black, asked him.

Everyone in the meeting room turned to him.

The old man with a full head of white hair bowed slightly before straightening up: "Greetings chairmen, representatives, everybody knows...to get to the representative level is to in fact step into the star traveller level 1."

Most of the representatives remained silent.

However, a few country's leaders along with the few dozen wargods in this meeting were shocked.

"Silence." Hong said seriously.

Silence.

The white haired Claus continued: "Following the ancient civilization records and data, once a star traveler reaches level 9, to progress further would be to reach the star level. Above that lies the universe level! And it takes countless galaxies to give birth to a universe level fighter. However in the vast universe, there exists some very unique monsters...the space beasts!"

"Eh?"

Hong, along with Thunder God and others were shocked, they obviously didn't know of the space beasts before.