Volume 9 - Chapter 12: To Cang Lan Star

Virtual Universe, Black Dragon Mountain Island's Nine Star Bay.

Luo Feng, Hong, and Thunder God were sitting around a table and facing a display. There was a large amount of information for those wanting to take the Universe Mercenary trainee test.

"The Universe Mercenary trainee test are all taken in the 'Sector Lord's World'?"

"Inside the world of a Sector Lord, besides the dangers naturally found within, the biggest danger are the other members taking the test? Robberies and murders can happen at any time, and people can steal away your item objectives?" as Luo Feng read the caution, he frowned.

"If a rookie Star level 2 or 3 stage is participating in the trainee test, you should find Star level 8 or 9 stage warriors to form a squad! That way, you at least can defend yourselves against those wanting to steal from you."

"No matter what, do not directly enter with just Star Traveler level 1 and 2 stages. Even if you get lucky and find the items you need, they'll just get stolen away"

.....

After Luo Feng, Hong, and Thunder God finished reading, they all exchanged glances and were speechless.

"So the most dangerous thing in the exam are the other participants" Thunder God shook his head helplessly.

"You can never predict the nature of others" said Hong seriously.

"Thankfully we have two servants" even though Luo Feng felt a bit of pressure, he wasn't too nervous. Because when he departed, Luo Feng brought two Star level 9 stage slaves with him just in case they run into some trouble. Keep in mind he bought a bunch of Star level 9 stage slaves.

Out of these two, one of them is a spirit reader while the other is a fighter.

And these two are the most outstanding ones!

Luo Feng passed on his secret training methods of the Yun Mo sect to these group of Star level 9 stages. Since they are slaves..... there is naturally no need to worry about betrayal, which was why Babata didn't stop it.

"Form a squad with Star level 8 or 9 stages?" Thunder God laughed, "Haha, thankfully we have two great helpers"

"Yes, so we don't need to find other people anymore" Hong also smiled.

Forming a squad.

This wasn't protected by law, so you couldn't completely trust your squad members. Making sure you don't get backstabbed is a very tiring thing! Luo Feng and the other two were lucky to have two Star level 9 stage slaves. This way, they can form a squad of five and have excellent teamwork.

In the vast universe.

Those of the same race or origin usually have deep connections. After all, there are countless amounts of species in the universe, and an even larger amount of planets.

"Daddy, daddy, what are you looking at?" the young boy 'Luo Hua' jumped over in his battle uniform.

"Daddy is busy, come, give me a kiss" Luo Feng smiled as he ran over and picked up his son.

That night, Luo Feng and the others took a spaceship and left Bai Lan star.

You must do the paperwork for the adventurer status in real life at the 'Universe Mercenary Alliance'. Only with your adventurer status can you undergo the trainee test. Luo Feng and the others' destination is 'Dragon Star'.

.....

Ten days later.

The Universe Mercenary Alliance station at Dragon Star basically looked like a castle. Luo Feng, Hong, Thunder God, and the two Star level 9 stage bodyguards entered within.