Volume 9 - Chapter 40: Universe Level

"Yes your majesty!"

The three bodyguards knelt down respectfully.

"My speed was definitely sufficient, I didn't expect some other party to acquire 10 million Thunder Stones within that short time too." Brolin sat in his chair, his long pale fingers tapped on on the arms of the chair, suddenly his eyes gleamed, ordering, "Give the order, let the 1st, 2nd and 6th team swiftly draw close to the center region, station themselves about 10,000km around the center region."

"Yes."

The three complied, swiftly leaving the tent.

Only Brolin was left in the tent.

He sat in the chair pondering, as for Luo Feng and his team of 5, Brolin didn't even bother to think twice...in the vast empire of the black dragon mountain empire territory, there were many examples of people getting lucky and acquiring treasures, what's more within this black dragon empire region, he even dared to kill the elites from the other groups.

There wasn't anyone he couldn't trifle with!

If Luo Feng and his team truly had a large background, the word from an absolute fighter would have come down already. To the 9th prince who was so high above others, those five weren't a match at all.

"Vicious, someone actually had the gall to take the inheritance crystal ball passcode from under me." Brolin muttered, "Is it the Holy Sea of Frost? Three Axe Mountain? Hundred Tiger Building? Black Cloud Guild? North Dragon Castle?" Even the families were a probability, Brolin wasn't sure at all just who had taken that last passcode.

About 10,000km from the center region, the grass fields had many explorers gathering.

Many had prepared their tents, these tents' materials were similar to the alloy armors, incredibly sturdy.

In one of the larger tents.

A tall and sturdy, about 3m tall black gorilla man sat within, his strong pectorals forced the armor on his body to slightly protrude, his head was almost totally similar to that of a black gorilla, his bulging eyes with a sense of madness. The apeman race was a large race within the universe.

The apeman could be specifically divided into over a hundred races, many of which were brave and valiant soldiers.

And him, Chakra, was one of the previous absolute warriors of the Three Axe Mountain underlings, sector lord Tian Chen, a star level 9 warrior. Initially, he was simply one of the countless star level 9 cannon fodder, however now...

"Chuckle, chuckle..." A weird sound resounded from Chakra's throat, his eyes filled with excitement.

"I never expected to be able to break through."

"Hahaha, this world within a world is indeed my lucky place, the lady of luck has chosen to shine down on me Chakra." Chakra was extremely excited.

Yes!

He was excited, incomparably excited.

That was because he had broken through from the star level 9 to the universe level 1!

Back when I was drafted from Wei Ke star, I had made a vow to definitely become the greatest warrior. All this, is really happening, it's happening!" Chakra couldn't forget his 3000 year life.

He was forcefully taken from his home ground Wei Ke star.

Going through training, sold, transferred again, finally becoming one of the soldiers under the sector lord Jiang Tian Chen, finally reaching star level 9 through hard training, just one of many elite soldiers. A long tedious 3000 year struggle, he was very clear...if he didn't reach the universe level, he would always remain one of the small fries!