Volume 8 - Chapter 55: The Golden Horned Beast's Ultimate Move

"Rumble, rumble..."

It's increase in power was obvious after its strengthening, every claw and step it took, every swing of it's tail, every wave of its wings was much stronger than before. The three little teams didn't have the same initial feeling of playing a game anymore, rather, they started to feel exhaustion, both sides were stuck in a deadlock, evenly matched.

"Captain!" Aheman and Ahbuluote shouted, every word they shouted, they relied on raw energy to transmit.

The theory behind using raw energy (Basic energy) to transmit sound was very simple.

It was similar to putting the raw energy into the telephone lines communications, allowing the sound to swiftly travel to its desired location. This was a universe warrior's commonly used trick. As for those with spirit energy, raw energy spirit readers, fighters, they all had their own unique ways and tricks, transmitting sound with raw energy was just one of them.

"Begin!"

Tuo Lei Wu's eyes were filled with excitement, the pure and powerful energy of a Star level flowed throughout his entire body, even through his hands and into that battle axe.

"Understood!" Aheman and Ahbuluote too were getting excited.

Yes!

They begun their ultimate technique!

It was extremely difficult for all fifteen of the Nuolan Shan guards to fully coordinate and do a powerful combined attack. However, just the three Tuo Lei Wu, Aheman and Ahbuluote could work together to produce the best result, unleashing the strongest attack. And with Ahbuluote and Aheman's assistance, Tuo Lei Wu as the blade, they could unleash a devastating attack.

"Rumble! Rumble Rumble!"

Three glaring beams of light combined into one, after, an even more glaring blurred image of a golden battle axe was slashing towards the Golden Horned Beast.

"Howl..."

The Golden Horned Beast didn't evade at all, using its powerful sharp claws that were almost like pillars of the skies to trample hard! Tuo Lei Wu and the other two seemed to not care about attacking anywhere else, maybe they were worried about killing the Golden Horned Beast, hence they chose...to meet force with force! The golden battle axe against the claws clashed together!

"Howl..."An enraged cry of pain resounded.

Fresh blood splattered, the scales on the claws had been slashed through, a large wound had appeared below the meat of the claws, almost as through the claw itself was slashed into two.

"That bastard's scale defense is incredibly strong."

"Let's do it a few more times."

"We'll damage him enough before capturing him alive."

"Haha, let's do it."

Tuo Lei Wu and the other captains were very excited, the twelve other Nuolan Shan guards further away were standing back watching the show. And the injured Golden Horned Beast's eyes flickered with a chill, its mouth opened once again, an object wrapped in an energy bubble flew out...that was...a knife blade from a damaged weapon?

No, it was Luo Feng's strongest weapon...the hybrid copper essence shard!

Under the effects of the natural ability of strengthening, with the power of the mysterious golden engravings amplifying its powers, whether it was speed or others etc, even its attacks with its soul had been greatly elevated. The strengthened Golden Horned Beast coupled with the hybrid copper essence shard, just how powerful was it?