Volume 8 - Chapter 35: Nuolan Shan

"Look, liquid silver guards. The two liquid silver guards are working together and holding down that beast."

"There are actually liquid silver guards on Earth!"

"It's indeed a planet that was governed by an invincible being."

The crew members were obviously very excited.

From the footage shown earlier, many valuable and expensive treasures were displayed, the message being...after the demise of that invincible warrior, there would still be many treasures left behind on Earth. One must know, this was a warrior that even the Silverblue Empire and the Black Dragon Mountain Empire didn't dare to interfere with!

"Atuka!" The captain's eyes were flushed red, excited, "Is that beast still alive?"

"Of the eight heroes of earth, Luo Feng, Mo Henderson, Eastbourne, Tripathi Singh, Jia Yi, Sokolov, these six sacrificed themselves and unleashed a powerful spirit technique that finally killed the Swallowing Beast, saving humanity on Earth." Atuka swiftly read the report from the network data he had gathered.

"Bastards!!!" The captain couldn't help but scold.

"Bastards, bullshit, they should just die!" The captain cursed fiercely.

The eight crew members were shocked.

Today was a day that was supposed to be joyous and filled with celebration, why was the captain so angry?

"How can it die!" The captain was extremely furious.

The Golden Horned Beast was destined to become a Sector Lord at its peak!

Because of it's natural abilities and talents, the moment it reaches the Sector Lord level 9, it would be just like an Undying Being, and invincible existence! The Golden Horned Beast at it's peak was not one to be trifled with, and even harder to be captured alive. However, there were many ways for these universe explorers to capture a mere Star level 1 Golden Horned Beast infant alive.

It was only at the Star level 1!

As long as a powerful spirit reader 'illusionist' was present, he could easily tame the golden horned beast!

The Golden Horned Beast was extremely rare, cautious, etc, to be able to even meet a young Golden Horned Beast was something of utmost difficulty! In the universe, probably any undying being, or Sector Lords would all be willing to spend large amounts of their wealth just to buy a young Golden Horned Beast.

"Wealth beyond one's wildest dreams!"

"A young Golden Horned Beast's price, I can't even begin to imagine it!" The captain was extremely bitter.

Why, why didn't he get here earlier!

These Earth humans were simply savages, wasting god given gifts!

They actually killed a young space beast of the highest bloodline, one that if ever acquired by someone, with careful training, would make the person a true upper echelon person of the universe! The price of a young Golden Horned Beast, was probably worth more than even his entire Nuolan Shan family, after all, it represented the peak of all Sector Lords!

"Bastards, bastards!" The captain was extremely angry.

"Corpse!"

"Right, the corpse!" The captain's eyes lit up, "An Undying Being's body is extremely valuable, the young Golden Horned Beast's body too must be valuable too. Even if it was dead, it would still more valuable than an entire planet!" Large powers within the universe, or large corporations would all be willing to pay a hefty price to buy the Golden Horned Beast's body to dissect and research.