Volume 6 - Chapter 33: Stationing at The Misty Island

After the ceremony ended.

The Dojo of Limits' Headquarters, which was an enormous spaceship construct. Within it, lay a metal passageway.

The man in black 'Hong' walked ahead, with Luo Feng following behind him.

KA!

The metal door opened automatically for Hong and Luo Feng to enter, before closing by itself after.

"Luo Feng, this is your first time in my Dojo of Limits Headquarters. Have you have ever thought about whether this Giant Spaceship construct is really a flying ship, or just modeled after one, incapable of flight?" Hong spoke. Luo Feng smiled a little before answering, "I've had my guesses, but only a slight suspicion."

"I'm telling you, this is a real interstellar spaceship." Hong said.

"Really?"

Luo Feng couldn't help but be astonished as he surveyed the passageway. Hong proceeded to move into a secret room, and Luo Feng naturally followed.

The room was empty except for a large display screen.

"This is a damaged interstellar warship." Hong's expression was quiet and calm as he continued, "When I discovered it many years ago, it was already damaged and unable to fly in the universe. However, while this warship seem like an empty shell, it's defensive capabilities still far exceed any of Earth's military constructs."

"In future, once I have the ability and resources, I will get it flying again."

"It will become an interstellar warship for the Dojo of Limits Headquarters! Even lasers would not be able to attack this interstellar warship." Hong gestured towards the display screen and it began to light up, displaying a shot of the universe. "This universe, isn't as simple as what we earthlings and commoners think."

"We people of Earth can get so arrogant at times."

"Even on dry land, we have yet to discover every form of animals and plants. The sea has so much more to discover too. All of this means that we have not even fully explored our Earth. Yet, people can say with full confidence, that there's no other intelligent life forms besides us in the universe. Isn't that just a joke?" Hong looked towards Luo Feng as he spoke.

Luo Feng smiled as he nodded.

Indeed...

Ancient civilizations of Man thought that the Earth was flat, and only discovered later on that it was in fact round. Ancient civilizations of man thought that the Earth was the center, and that the Sun revolved around it. It wasn't till later, that they learnt everything revolved around the sun!

Man tended to believe that when he learnt any new information, he understood and knew everything.

It's not only till later when he learns more that he realizes how ridiculously wrong he was before.

Without even a grasp of Earth's many species of life and principles, he bases on simple deductions that the whole universe and milky way, and even further cannot have any other forms of intelligent life other than man!

"How dogmatic."

"What a joke."

"The endless seas have yet to be fully explored by Man."

"What's more, the universe is so much bigger than the sea, a trillion times maybe? Not even close! The limitless universe, can't possibly be judged by the humans on earth. Isn't this synonymous with the story of the frog in the well, thinking that the world and sky is only as big as his well?" Hong shook his head, "The civilizations that exist in the universe, race and ethnicities, are complex and mysterious beyond compare."