Volume 9 - Chapter 46: One Shot, One Kill

Allied base camp.

The ninth prince Brolin glanced at the vast army of the Three Axe Mountain flying into the distance.

"Your Majesty." A bodyguard beside him spoke, "Are we still not leaving?"

"Don't be anxious."

Brolin said coldly, "Everything, I've already determined."

"Yes." The bodyguard didn't dare to speak anymore.

Within Brolin's mind, he thought, "Should I hit or not? Grandfather, you did give me an order! Now that the other powers are leaving the allied base, we can start a war..."

In the vast universe, the amount of mystery and wonder couldn't be measured, the blood and flesh life forms had the human race and the beast race, both of which were uncountable. There were even other metal life forms, plant life forms, energy beings, AI life forms etc, too many forms of living beings, and in terms of dangerous places, the white dwarf star and neutron star were the most average.

There were even more dangerous regions about.

At the same time, there were other mysterious items that were deemed as treasures. These treasures had peculiar effects on the blood and flesh life forms, some others having other effects on the other life forms.

......

In the vast universe, there was a star field, the Black Dragon Mountain star field, and in it, Cang Lan Star quickly became the center point of the entire star field in a blink of an eye, with many strong warriors arriving and landing there.

The cities on Cang Lan Star were mostly segregated into the ancient city and the urban city.

The ancient cities had a million years of history embedded into it, and the Universe Mercenary Alliance base, was within an ancient city! This city's highest skyscraper had a loft with a big hall that was about 8600m tall, and about 1000 square meters, within such a big hall, there two large wooden chairs facing each other.

In front of the chairs were tea and cups.

The two chairs faced each other, each with one person in them.

One of them had a beautiful and handsome appearance, almost like a deity, with eyes like lightning engulfing the world, an absolute warrior...Three Axe Mountain's sector lord Jiang Tian Chen.

On the other end, was a bald old man with an aquiline nose, his eyes peculiar...Black Dragon Mountain sacred land's Sector Lord Hargrey.

Among the two, the center of Jiang Tian Chen's forehead had a thunder mark while Hargrey's had an ice mark, even though the two hadn't unleashed any power, the entire large hall was still under the pressure of the thunder energy and ice energy's influence.

"Jiang Tian Chen, the conditions you've given, I cannot agree to them!" Hargrey's voice was hoarse, akin to two knives rubbing against each other.

"You'll change your mind." Jiang Tian Chen said indifferently.

The two belonged to the pinnacle of Sector Lord existences, in the Black Dragon Mountain star field, they both stood right at the peak! The only ones stronger were the Undying Beings.

That ninth prince Brolin was Hargrey's grandson, because of Hargrey's power, hence the ninth prince himself had so much authority and power. After all there were many princes in the empire, many of which were destined never to take the throne and without much special power or privileges.

However because of his mother's lineage, Brolin had much more power.

"I can only agree to six of them." Hargrey's eyes were serious, as though his gaze was piercing a hole in the space, "Jiang Tian Chen, if you agree, then it'll be a huge celebration."