Volume 8 - Chapter 37: Big Trouble

"This, this..." Buluo Nuolan Shan, the black gorilla man, the green skinned woman and the other four explorers were all completely stunned. What was originally a weak and small aboriginal group in their minds, actually produced so many overpowering fighters in a flash!

"Star level 7 spirit readers?"

"Level 7?"

"There are three star level 7 spirit readers!!!"

Buluo and the others looked in fear at their mini computers, the screen displaying the figures for them. My god! The strongest among them was their captain and he was only a star level 6, and only a fighter at that! A Star level 7 spirit reader was more than enough to wipe out their entire team, much less three of them!

"Master." The blurred human silhouettes bowed respectfully towards Luo Feng on the balcony.

"Master?" The seven explorers looked in fear and shock at the three 'weak little' aboriginals on the balcony, and the 'weak and little' Luo Feng just looked coldly back at them: "Capture them, anyone who resists, kill them!"

"Yes!"

The slave guard team respectfully complied.

Shua! Shua! Shua!

Immediately, the entire guard team covered the skies and surrounded the seven explorers, the green skinned woman was the first to shout loudly in universe language, the computer swiftly translating and speaking on her behalf: "I surrender!"

"I surrender." The black gorilla man said.

"Surrender."

"We surrender."

"Don't kill us."

The seven universe explorers, six of them immediately decided to surrender.

Even though these explorers risked their lives constantly, they weren't stupid, three star level spirit readers leading a close to one thousand strong army, could easily sweep their little team of 10! Resistance would only mean a certain death, hence the six decided to surrender.

"How, how can it be..." Buluo Nuolan Shan's handsome face was contorted.

How could it have become like this?

He, Buluo, his beautiful future! How did it become contorted so quickly?

This planet's humans, didn't they almost perish just from facing the Star level 1 Golden Horned Beast? How did they suddenly produce so many Star level warriors? And the most important point was...among these star levels, he could discern straight away they weren't from earth!

"Death, or surrender."

The three Black Meng warriors looked coldly at Buluo Nuolan Shan.

"I..." Buluo bit down and said solemnly, "Surrender."

From that, the seven explorers had all surrendered, without any guts or ability to resist.

Luo Feng and the other two flew up, beside him Hong and Thunder God carefully analyzed these seven...just from appearances, these seven had several very unique appearances. Back when Luo Feng chose his slaves, he chose according to height and appearances that were very similar to Earth's humans. And these seven, looked very different from Earth's humans.

"Meng One, bring a small team and order the universe ship to surrender." Luo Feng ordered.

"Yes."

A small team swiftly rushed towards the sky.

The silver grey ship in mid air was just about to escape after seeing the situation, but at that time, a black ship appeared and intercepted the silver grey ship. "This Earthling actually has a ship!" At this moment, all of the explorers grimaced in their suffering, this was something they didn't know before.