Volume 6 - Chapter 47: Becoming a Student

"I must admit I had a very late start." Luo Feng said, his heart heavy, and yet he couldn't deny that on earth, within the pugilistic world, he was considered a genius, always the best and brightest amongst those his age at the dojos! In high school, he was the best and brightest! Once he had become a warrior, entering earth's most prestigious dojo, he was still considered the best!

Just 21 years of age and he had become a star traveler spirit reader, one of the six big investigators! He was even on par with the 3rd chairman!

However, from Babata's words...

His worth was beyond pitiful! He knew himself that what Babata said was true, only that Babata's horizons went beyond earth.

"Babata, if I do not do the soul transfer, how long will it take for me to reach the star level? And how long before I reach the universe level? Luo Feng questioned.

"Fifty years to the star level, definitely."

Babata confidently said, "500 years to the universe level, no problem! As for the domain lord level, with the preparation my master left before he died for his disciples, 5,000 years-10,000 years should be enough! These four levels, I'm definitely confident, as for the sector lord...training for about 100,000 years should be able to barely make it, you may even need a longer time than that."

"50 years for the star level? 500 years for the universe level?" Luo Feng blinked hard, the amount of time required seemed forever. From the time he was born till now, Luo Feng had only experienced 20 years, 500 years seemed too long and arduous. The famous Journey to the West had a story about Sun Wukong being trapped under the five finger mountain for only 500 years, the entire Chinese culture has only been around for 5,000 years.

It was too long and endless.

"What, resenting the length?"

The black robed child Babata was so enraged he jumped up, baring his fangs, roaring, "Luo Feng, you have to be clear, earth is in the milky way and should only get a single universe level fighter through normal evolution! Do you think the universe level is so easily attainable? What's more, your aptitude is so low. If I wasn't trapped here in earth...looking at the universe, countless geniuses from the many races and species would kneel before me and beg me, Babata, to become my master's disciple."

"Do you know the position and rank of my master?"

"Yun Mo Planet's master!!!"

"He wasn't just an undying being, he was a champion among the undying! He had a total of nine strong undying beings under him! At the universe level, even a middle level civilization, such an enormous power, had to bow and respectfully bow to my master, not daring to utter a sound!"

"Even the universe's high level civilizations had to be polite around my master!"

"The master was one of the most powerful people in the universe, do you not understand?"

"With master's careful preparations for you, even with such a weak and low aptitude, 50 years to the star level, 500 years to universe level, 5,000-10,000 years to domain lord, and 100,000 years to a sector lord! You find it long?" Babata was angry to the point of shouting, "You really are living in fortune and yet are oblivious to it!!!"

Luo Feng actually knew it himself...

When he was in the 9th archeological ruin, he believed he didn't stand a chance of ever entering the universe level. Even more so the domain lord or sector lord level! Hell, it took 1,000 eras of normal evolution for a sector lord to appear! Within this 1,000 eras, the number of geniuses from the other human races and species were countless, far above his own aptitude. Yet out of this tens of thousands of geniuses that were above him, they may not even become sector lords...