Volume 8 - Chapter 5: Safety Amulet

After becoming the Swallowing Beast, his power rose very quickly, however...after getting completely used to his new body, Luo Feng's soul was unable to fully avoid the Swallowing Beast's natural brutality, savagery, and ice cold demeanor. Having spent a good half year of loneliness, the natural brutality in his bloodline had seeped in...

This made Luo Feng much more cold and savage than before.

But after hearing this news, Luo Feng felt warm blood rushing through his entire body again: "I have children now, I have children now!" That sense of excitement nourished his soul.

"Soon, soon, just another eight more months. My body's nurturing will be complete. When that time comes, I'll be able to return and see them."

Far away at the bottom of the Pacific ocean, Luo Feng who had taken over the body of the Golden Horned Beast was extremely emotional. At that time, the entire world's media were all reporting on the new born children.

One, Luo Feng's family now had descendants, wealth comparable to that of countries.

Two, the two children's genetic makeup were definitely very good, their futures were limitless.

Three, with the eight heroes' sacrifice, the birth of two new children made the whole atmosphere more special.

......

Year 2060 November 22, morning.

"Ping Ping and Little Hai, be good." Xu Xin, who was donned in a white cotton dress, gently kissed the two babies in her bosom. The two babies' eyes shined brightly as they looked at their mother, laughing, their tiny hands waving randomly.

Luo Hong Guo and Gong Xin Lan laughed as they received the two babies.

"Xu Xin ah, we'll take Ping Ping and Little Hai for a little walk in the district." Gong Xin Lan laughed.

"Alright mother." Xu Xin nodded.

Watching as the grandparents of her children took them away, Xu Xin lightly closed the door of the room, walking towards the ward's balcony. On the balcony lay a desk that held a notebook computer. Xu Xin sat in the chair, the warm winter sunshine shining on her body, it was very comforting. Xu Xin was smiling, moving the chair closer to the desk.

She took out a pen from the drawer.

"Since I was young till now, with my family's teachings, I've always held myself to the highest of expectations. Also, in the end, I've also enjoyed opening my own business with some workers and conquering the business world."

"However, constantly working for my own company too is tiring."

"Luckily, I had Luo Feng."

"Beside Luo Feng, I didn't feel any stress, he helped shelter me from the elements, allowing me to give my all into the business. I really enjoyed those days, I also wished we could have continued living those days forever...only, I never thought...I don't blame anybody. However, honestly, in this world, I don't have any reason to live."

"What's the reason for us living?"

"Love? Family? Career?"

"I don't know!"

"Without Luo Feng here, love has forever left me, career? The business's troubles, I have no one to complain to, even with success, there's no one to enjoy it with. Without him by my side, even if the business is a success, it's all for naught, there's no more color."

"Whenever I dream at night, I often cry."

"Finally, I've made my decision."

"I feel very relaxed, so relaxed, my spirit feels a sense of calm I've never felt before."