Volume 8 - Chapter 6: Half a Year Later

"The universe is fair."

"Granting them eternal bodies, but also making them unable to get much stronger through training. If they wanted to train, the only way for them is to leave their original bodies and steal someone else's." Babata said, "Even though they are unable to train, think of the lure of eternity, Luo Feng, you'll understand. Just like the children of Undying beings, they are at the Universe level, but their life spans are only ten eras. They would of course be willing to put their own children's souls in the eternal bodies."

Luo Feng nodded.

Without a way to raise their powers, they can live to 1,000 eras, which equates to 10,081,000 years, it was indeed a very attractive thing.

"The Undying beings in the universe or even some of the great empires, through research on the various races of eternal bodies have acquired some unique and special apparatus. After, through storing these items in the frozen silver, they became these little amulets, which became what is known through the universe as Eternal Love. It takes one eternal body to make one of these." Babata said.

Luo Feng immediately understood...

The naturally born races with eternal bodies, were in fact very pitiful in the universe.

"In the universe, the ones with power and rank were many."

"Countless people chase after longer life spans."

"Repossession is one kind of technique, but one, that technique is extremely rare, and two it is really hard to train. Luo Feng you too relied on your teacher's soul imprint, only with that supporting you were you able to use the skill." Babata said, "to actually acquire the manual and technique, it's definitely not easier than buying an Eternal Love amulet."

"To possess another body, normally that body has to first be weaker than the original." Babata said.

"The most important thing is, repossession has risks, one might end up self destructing."

"Those with Eternal Love are set, just one amulet and your body transforms into the eternal body. Of course, after becoming an eternal body, one would be unable to train anymore." Babata said, "If one wanted to train, one has to throw away the eternal body and enter another."

"These unique items, can only be obtained from the ones born with the eternal bodies. Someone like Xu Xin who acquired her body from the change, we can never get such items from her." Babata said.

Luo Feng nodded.

Right.

Otherwise, a person who acquired the eternal body and lived for 10 million years can just allow another person to get the items from his body again? That was simply just a dream.

"You are saying, Xu Xin now has a lifespan of 1000 eras?" Luo Feng couldn't help but ask.

"Right, also, her body is undying. In order to kill her, you'd have to destroy her soul." Babata said, while the Eternal Love is extremely precious, with your teacher's status, storing a few of them wasn't difficult. For you to wear an Eternal Love was something he had planned long ago."

"Even if the flesh body is destroyed, with the Eternal Love reconstructing your body, it'll naturally reform. This was the ultimate life saving trump card."

"However, I was worried with you wearing the Eternal Love, not feeling any sense of danger and thus not training hard enough. That's why I haven't told you its effects."

"I never thought you'd actually sacrifice your own body and use your soul to attack! Even the Eternal Love could not save you."

Luo Feng laughed and relaxed.