Volume 6 - Chapter 32: The Sixth Investigator

Yang Zhou city's Ming-Yue sector. Dawn, the sun was rising.

"Dad, be careful, don't go so fast" Luo Feng held his father Luo Hong Guo, and Luo Hong Guo shakily walked on the path of the sector one step at a time.

"Hello, representative Luo"

A young fighter in the sector saw Luo Feng and let out a face of admiration as he greeted respectfully. However, he thought to himself in his heart with shock: "Representative Luo is already an existence surpassing the wargod level and is able to sit on an equal level with the leaders of the five countries, and yet, he's personally assisting his father"

On the cobblestone path on the lawn, Luo Feng held his father.

"Feng, your identity is different from before. You don't need to be with me. Don't we have servants at home?" said Luo Hong Guo quietly, "Look, quite a few old neighbors have already told me in secret. Feng, you're already a 'representative'. Pay attention to your identity"

"I'm a representative, and you're a 'representative's father', so you're still bigger than me" laughed Luo Feng.

Luo Hong Guo couldn't help but to shake his head and laugh.

Luo Feng felt a bit helpless inside after seeing how much trouble his father had with walking. Back when Li Yao and Venina was dealing with his family, his father almost lost his life. Even though he luckily escaped death, his father's waist and spine are heavily injured. He tried getting some medicines, but their effects weren't that great.

And now, his father's legs are powerless.

"If that thousand year black crow root was still there, my dad would probably fully recover after consuming it a bit. Sadly, my brother sold the 'thousand year black crow root' to other people" Luo Feng didn't blame his brother. If his brother didn't rely on the 'thousand year black crow root' to become the 'eighth largest stockholder of ICBC', his family would probably be in even worse condition"

"Even if I'm a star traveler level fighter, getting a spirit of nature is no easy task" Luo Feng was in a bind. At the same time, he was amazed at his own luck back then, being able to get so many spirits of nature in one go. After that, he exchanged most of his stars for the 'soaring shuttle'.

Noon.

"Feng, can we see your investigator ceremony on this channel?" in the living room, Luo Feng's parents, his brother Luo Hua and Luo Hua's girlfriend Zhen Nan, and even Zhen Nan's parents were here.

"This specialized channel"

Luo Feng nodded and smiled, "The investigator ceremony begins at 2 PM". Today is the day that an investigator is appointed, which is something major for the Dojo of Limits. It is a public ceremony! However, even though we say it's public, it's only public to the higher ups of each country.

Regular fighters and citizens aren't too clear about the situation of 'existences surpassing the wargod level'.

"Dad, mom, I'll be going first"

At the same time, Luo Feng turned towards Zhen Nan's parents and smiled as he nodded. Zhen Nan's parents' hearts started beating faster. This young man in front of them is an 'existence surpassing the wargod level', who has who knows how many more times authority than the CEO of the company they work at.

.....

1/5/2059, 2 PM sharp. In a huge conference room in the Dojo of Limits world headquarters, the investigator ceremony officially began.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Dojo of Limits world headquarters investigator ceremony. Today, participating in this ceremony is..... head of the Dojo of Limits world headquarters, 'Hong'" the host on the stage introduced loudly. Instantly, the camera was faced towards the one sitting in the middle seat of the front row, 'Hong'.