Volume 9 - Chapter 47: Return to Cang Lan Star

"What!" Luo Feng was shocked as he spun around surveying the surroundings.

"Rumble..."

Almost as though the land and skies were torn apart, a large enormous universe ship suddenly appeared in mid air, at the same time the bottom of ship automatically split open with large amounts of black uniformed armored explorers rushing out, flying downwards, forming twelve teams and madly rushing down like a mad wind. Also, beams of lasers constantly shot down in different directions at the Three Axe Mountain faction, causing the to be thrown into chaos.

"Block them!"

"Kill them."

"It's the Black Dragon Mountain people."

"Kill!"

Roars of rage resounded from within the Three Axe Mountain faction, even though they lost thousands, the remaining 80,000 people were still those that survived through countless struggles and battles, even with the mad chaos from the sneak attack, they quickly regained their composure.

......

Mid air, within the universe ship control room.

The ninth prince Brolin coldly stood at the control board, through the external simulator, he clearly observed the happenings below.

After the first three pronged attack of the D6 cannon, along with the twelve laser guns repeatedly firing, especially with the 2,000 elite soldiers forming twelve teams and fiercely rushing into the confused army, the 80,000 man army of the Three Axe Mountain scrambled to gather and defend against the attack.

Close to 80,000 people, however they were separated and dispersed.

And the twelve elite groups were valiant, they even had laser guns, seeking the treasures from the twelve people, naturally their efficiency was high.

"No.1 success."

"No.8 success."

"No.9 success."

"No.6 success."

......

Messages began to come in, the elite teams quickly gathered the quantum computers or storage rings and immediately returned.

This quick as lightning sneak attack lasted no more than three minutes, those twelve teams swiftly returned into the universe ship and it accelerated and disappeared into the skies.

The Three Axe Mountain's army all looked up and watched as the ship left, roaring with rage.

Among the crowd, Luo Feng and his team too were filled with rage.

"Luckily you had the cloud contact vine as protection, otherwise...That ninth prince Brolin is really scum, bastard, garbage!" Thunder god was incomparably enraged.

"Almost." Hong's expression too was ugly.

"That Brolin, is truly vicious." Luo Feng could clearly smell the air that was filled with the metallic smell of blood, also looking at the distant lands where armors, boots, helmets, filled with minced meat, bones and bone chilling large amounts of blood.

Amongst which there were a large amount of bodies from the ninth prince's own elite team.

"Don't think so much, right now we can do nothing about it." Luo Feng growled softly, "We have to bear with it first and follow the army out, that's what's most important."

"Right."

Hong and Thunder God were also filled with rage, but they could only bear with it.

The Three Axe Mountain army swiftly regained discipline and order, obviously losing a few thousand didn't have much impact, Luo Feng however had some lingering fear, if that shot earlier had pierced through his brain! If it were a normal human, they'd die without doubt! However his life core was stored within his internal world!