Volume 10 - Chapter 18: Breathtaking

"The Ganwu Empire is extraordinarily powerful. Even your teacher cannot compare to it. Undying beings can only lower their royal heads in front of the gigantic Ganwu Empire! After all, there are numerous fighters in Ganwu empire! Of course, the Ganwu Empire wouldn't wantonly anger people like your teacher who aren't tied to any organization and are also extremely powerful. However, if they do actually start fighting..... after paying a certain price, there will be no problem with eradicating people like your teacher." sighed Babata, "There's nothing that can be done. That's the power of numbers!"

Luo Feng nodded.

As he looked at the auction, the countless number of seats, and the countless number of sector lords..... he understood what the 'power of numbers' meant.

Three hours later.

"Guests!"

A clear sound instantly spread around and echoed around the auction. Everyone in the vast auction quickly settled down and became quiet.

Luo Feng looked towards the center of the auction.

A bald old man with a black turtle shell on his back stood in the center of the auction. Above him was a 3D projection of this old man that was a thousand meters tall.

"Everyone, welcome to this time's Ganwu auction! I hereby thank the fantastic support of the Virtual Universe Network company, the Universe First Bank, the Universe Galaxy Bank, the Battle-Axe Coliseum, the Universe Mercenary Alliance, and the Ganwu Empire." smiled the old man. "I'm sure many of you recognize me. You can all call me old Batuo. Once again, Old Batuo will be your host for this marvelous banquet!!!"

"In our last Ganwu auction, there were 1,316,038 participants. We just finished tallying up the number of participants in this time's auction. Does anyone know..... how many people there are?"

"1,823,959 people! 1.8 million, 500 thousand more than the previous one!"

The entire auction suddenly went into a wave-like uproar.

The lowest person here was a 3 star client.....

Within the densely packed seats, Luo Feng smacked his lips and sighed to himself, "Within the Black Dragon Mountain starfield, my wealth can rank within the top 100. However, across the entire Ganwu empire.....". After reaching a different position, the things you see also change. Before reaching the minimum qualification of a 3 star client, you don't even have the right to participate in this Ganwu auction.

"I'll cut the small talk!

"The time to officially begin this time's auction is soon. Same as always, we'll first have an auction as warm up before we officially start." the turtle shelled old man pointed to the side. Within an instant, a gigantic screen appeared. A beautiful, mesmerizing galaxy appeared. Galaxy after galaxy flashed past. Each of these galaxies had many life planets, and there were many powerful fighters within the life planets.

"This is the Tana starfield!"

"Out of the 13,000 starfields in our Ganwu empire, it is one of smaller starfields. There are a total of 668 galaxies in the entire starfield. Before, it was the land of an undying being. However, this undying being is preparing to embark on a life and death adventure, so he wants to sell the entire starfield. So, the warmup auction for our auction will be this starfield——Tana starfield!" yelled the turtle shelled old man loudly.

The auction went into an uproar.

Luo Feng, who was sitting on a large chair, was also shocked: "Tana starfield? Auctioning off a starfield right off the bat?"

Keep in mind that a low level civilization like the 'Silverblue Empire' only contains eight galaxies. Even though this Tana starfield is a smaller starfield, it still contains 600 galaxies.