Volume 7 - Chapter 20: Robots

The black metal pathway was covered in dust, the laser attacks from before only left little marks.

"Huhuhuhu..."

The Hercules Jack was slowly and steadily raising the door up. In the laser pathway, Luo Feng had covered himself in the cloud contact armor swiftly. From head to toe, he was fully covered! At first glance, he seemed like a blood red statue.

"Charge!"

Luo Feng rushed fiercely in, sticking close to the ground and charging forward! Above him, the soaring shuttle had transformed into the mountain bulwark.

Xiu! Xiu! Xiu!

Flashes of laser beams shot directly at the mountain bulwark and Luo Feng! The moment the mountain bulwark was shot, under Luo Feng's control, it immediately separated into 365 knife blades! With so many knife blades flying around, the laser's reaction system caught on and began to generate even more lasers, directing them at the blades. Luo Feng too was 'massaged' by a couple of shots.

"Gather!" Luo Feng's entire body was hit by a laser and knocked onto the ground.

The lasers on the side even caused him to slide leftwards!

Within an instant...

Luo Feng had become like a ping pong ball, being shifted around wildly by the shots of lasers. Yet, he was strongly maintaining his spirit energy to guide himself forward. Forward! Forward!

Whoosh!

Luo Feng slid under the power jack, which was lodged into the ground, rushing into the ship.

"I'm finally in!" Luo Feng felt soreness and pain from his entire body.

At the same time, he felt the cloud contact vine's discomfort, as though it was still reeling from the many shots it took, Luo Feng couldn't help but laugh: "Don't pretend, it was no big deal, I'll feed you more when we get back!" The cloud contact armor's blood red color began shimmer and sparkle, as though it was very excited.

"Shua!" The power jack behind immediately vanished, the cockpit door fell and crashed straight onto the metal floor.

"I'm keeping the Hercules Jack." Babata said.

Luo Feng surveyed his surroundings, he was in a spacious straight path: "Babata, now where do we go?"

Luo feng didn't know what dangers awaited him in that dark path.

"Haha, Luo Feng, you've already entered the black dragon mountain X81 ship. Relax, there's no more danger." Babata said, "Walk, hurry and head towards the command room, insert the signal device into the ship's AI system. Only once I'm connected with the ship directly will I be able to hack into the AI's defenses and control it."

"Understood." Luo Feng nodded.

Suddenly, something similar to a storage card for notebooks appeared, Luo Feng raised his hand to take it.

"Just use the golden side and insert it into the slot. Let's go, to the command room." Babata said.

"Lead the way." Luo Feng thought.

"Left!"

Under Babata's instructions, Luo Feng swiftly made progress in the Black Dragon ship.

******

The Black Dragon Mountain X81 ship's command room.

It was dark and black!

When Luo Feng had slid through the door earlier, the moment he entered the ship...