Volume 7 - Chapter 18: Archeological Ruins No. 12

Luo Feng grit his teeth as he stared at his watch communicator, his eyes blood red, his fist clenched so hard you could hear his bones grinding, the veins popping out from the back of his hand.

"If it was a human star level 1, a 1.5 hundred million tons of explosives would kill him immediately. The golden horned beast really lives up to its elite bloodline of the space beast. Be it defense or offense, they all have the metallic properties of a devouring beast." Babata was feeling proud for the space beast.

Metal properties, were naturally stronger in defense.

Not too mention a devouring metal type, one that swallows metal to grow, its defense was just absurd.

"Don't say anymore." Luo Feng raged.

Within the wrist cuff virtual space, Babata, who was lying on the sofa was just about to continue singing the beast's praises, discussing the golden horn beast. However, Luo Feng's cold remark totally cut him off.

"You actually dare to chide me, demon Babata." Babata bared his teeth, revealing his fangs, before muttering apprehensively, "I'm the great demon Babata! Back then, I've killed countless sector lords, to actually be chided by...this punk, who's on the verge of insanity from mourning. Forget it, I'll be the bigger man and forgive him." Babata understood the logic behind Luo Feng's pain.

However, he himself was unable to experience it, after following the Yun Mo Planet's master for over tens of thousands of eras, seeing one planet and its race get destroyed was an all too familiar sight.

That was why he felt nothing.

But he knew...Luo Feng was on the brink of losing his mind! It was safe to assume that the Earth's elite were all on the verge of hysteria, trying their best to suppress their madness.

******

Luo Feng couldn't care too much, he immediately called his family.

"Little Feng, we just saw the northern side light up very brightly, almost like a sun, your little brother said this was from a hydrogen bomb, what exactly has happened..." Luo Hong Guo just spoke before Luo Feng said immediately: "Dad, mom, all of you should immediately head to the 2nd floor and into the gravity room! If you want to know what's going on outside, bring my Taiwanese notebook and go onto the internet to check it out. All the other computers right now shouldn't be able to enter the web anymore Remember, if I do not return, you all shouldn't come out from that room."

"Ok, ok."

His family could feel the sense of urgency and desperation of the situation.

Yet they didn't know...just how serious the entire thing was!

After hanging up the phone, Luo Feng lowered his head to look into the dark endless ocean: "The only hope now, is to find a weapon capable of killing the golden horn beast within one of the three dangers, archeological ruin no.12."

"Down!"

Luo Feng's gaze was like an ice cold sharp blade, stepping on the soaring shuttle, with an aura about him, he rushed straight into the ocean...

......

Darkness within the ocean from night, ripples about, endless and vast.

A beam of light shot straight into the water, rushing straight downwards!

"Luo Feng, the distance between the surface to the seabed is about 5100m. And archeological ruin no 12 is below the seabed by 3300m." Babata said.

"Understood."

With Babata's instructions, even though he was surrounded by seawater, Luo Feng's path remained clear and straightforward.

This serene waters had a large amount of sea creatures! With a large number of sea creatures actually following the rivers and attacking inland, yet...there still only made up a small portion of the sea creatures. Afterall, there were just too many, too many sea creatures!