Volume 7 - Chapter 2: To Meet Again

As a star traveler, Luo Feng was aware of earth's important figures. Isadora! This was earth's underground empress, her stories could be written into a series of books.

Within a private room of a quiet coffee shop in the Hong Ning headquarter city.

Luo Feng and Isadora were sitting facing each other.

"Lady Isadora." Luo Feng opened the sugar packet, pouring into the coffee cup, stirring gently, "I wonder what you need from me?"

"Investigator Luo is so direct, I too shall be frank." Isadora smiled, wrinkles appearing at the side of her eyes, "The big Misty Island excavation. Everybody from every side fought for the Mu Ya Crystals, invigilator Luo's power could actually match the 3rd and 4th representatives, it was definitely an eye opener for everybody!"

Luo Feng smiled, the incident definitely raised him to the same level as those three representatives.

"Your earnings this time were not small either." Isadora looked at Luo Feng, "My HR Alliance really want those crystals, of course, the price can be yours to decide. We'll be very fair."

Luo Feng laughed.

Mu Ya Crystal?

He understood that the whole world and it's powers were going to be fighting to acquire them, they had many uses, one was to raise a student level 8 or 9, within a month's time, to enter the star traveler level. Meaning...one crystal could create a new representative!

The earth only had so few representatives? To the five big countries, one representative was akin to a mobile nuclear weapon!

"Stupid, another willing to use the Mu Ya crystal to create another star traveler level 1." Within the virtual space, Babata donned a lavish emperor robe, sitting at the dining table and eating while saying, cursing, "actually using Mu Ya Crystals, such a treasure, wasting them on creating level 1 star travelers, what a waste!"

It was indeed a waste!

Mu Ya Crystals were nothing to the master of the Yun Mo Planet, but he did collect a lot of them, and they were considered treasures within the universe...yet within the universe, a star traveler level 1 was nothing but small fry, there were too many of them and they were the weakest of the lot. Who would waste a crystal to create such a warrior?

Even Hong, Thunder God couldn't bear to go help out the wargods. Without the crystal, reaching the star level would be very hard for them. With it however, their chances were better.

......

However, on earth, a star traveler was already amongst the elite of earth.

"Mu Ya Crystals? My apologies, I just exchanged mine for these with my Head." Luo Feng looked apologetic.

"Oh, it's like that." Chairman Isadora looked at Luo Feng, "Investigator Luo, are there any left?" Even if it's one crystal, it can still create one more representative!"

Luo Feng gave a mysterious smile.

Chairman Isadora immediately caught on, understanding Luo Feng still had some hidden.

"How about this, Lady Isadora, I'll personally go visit you next time." Luo Feng laughed, "However, I prefer ancient civilization items, like spaceships or whatever's weird and out of this world."

"Oh?" Isadora was shocked.

To the countries, these ancient items were secret, as studying the science behind these items could lead to amazing discoveries.

"Alright, I'll prepare a list and document, awaiting your arrival." Isadora laughed.

A few ancient remains for Mu Ya Crystal, she didn't hesitate.