Volume 8 - Chapter 24: Wei Di Family

"Luo Feng, the spirit weapons are separated into average, level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4 and 5!"

The average ones have almost no amplitude effects, hence their prices are cheap."

"A level 1 spirit weapon is able to expand a Star Traveler spirit reader's maximum battle potential. The level 2 spirit weapon does that for the Star level...level 5 does that for the Sector Lord." Babata said, "Your arc cutter blade and soaring shuttle can both be used till the Universe level, hence they are level 3 spirit weapons!"

"Level 3?" Luo Feng was surprised but delighted.

The youths that appeared on the second floor of the restaurant, his level 2 spirit weapon alone was that expensive! Luo Feng estimated that his own 2 weapons were much more valuable.

"One weapon, the easier it's usage, the higher its price!" Babata said, "For example, your soaring shuttle second form, requires a battle ability amplifier of 30 to be able to use. It's because of your Golden Horned Beast's body, hence your consciousness is so strong. Usually, only a star level 5 or 6 is capable of reaching that level."

"Especially the third form, it's even more messed up, a battle ability amplifier of 48, Universe level, and a domain, the three big conditions!" Babata said.

Luo Feng was shocked.

"A similar level 2 spirit weapon, if it's requirement is a multiplier of 30 to be able to use, one with a requirement of 20 to expand the same amount of power, which do you think would be more expensive?" Babata questioned.

"Oh." Luo Feng nodded.

"That's why, the weapon of this youth called Wei Lin has been deemed a level 2 high quality weapon because it is easy to use."

"Your soaring shuttle's requirements are too high, hence it's only a level 3 low quality weapon. Your arc cutter knife has slightly lower requirements, belonging to the level 3 medium quality weapon. If you were to buy the soaring shuttle at a weapon store, it would cost about 5 billion Black Dragon dollars. The arc cutter knife, about 20 billion dollars." Babata explained.

"Such a big difference?" Luo Feng was stunned.

From his experience, he felt that the power difference between the two wasn't that different.

The price difference however was shocking.

"Of course the difference is huge! One weapon can be used the moment one reaches the Universe level, and yours can only be used after reaching the Universe level 7 or 8. How can they be the same?" Babata questioned.

Luo Feng understood better now.

"A level 3 higher quality weapon would cost about 100 billion dollars. A level 3 highest quality weapon, would be about 500 billion." Babata said casually, "for the Universe level warriors, spending hundreds of billions on weapons is a very normal thing. To the strong...the most important things are weapons, armor, techniques and after that a ship!"

Universe level warriors, joining an empire, can easily acquire tens of planets as their territory.

Such levels of warriors would indeed not be bothered by hundreds of billions of dollars.

The restaurant's second floor.

Many of the customers had focused their attention on the two youths due to his earlier bragging, 6 billion! For a star level warrior, that as a huge sum of money!

"As long as my multiplier reaches 18, I can release the powers of its second stage." Wei Lin, the youth said proudly as he waved his special golden disc, hu, the golden disc immediately floated up, flying about in the walkways of the restaurant's second floor, he was extremely satisfied!