Volume 9 - Chapter 19: Valley of Wind And Thunder

Immersed in training, time flew by quickly.

"Luo Feng, it's already daybreak. Hong and Thunder God have stopped their training." Within the quiet training room, lying in a chair sleeping, Babata said with his eyes closed.

"Hm?"

Luo Feng closed the book within his hands, closing his eyes, recollecting the images within his mind regarding the Ten Thousand Blade Soul Seal secret technique's training process, unleashing process along with its theories and explanations, etc. After which, Luo Feng smiled as he opened his eyes, he at least had a grasp on the logic behind the 'Ten Thousand Blade Soul Seal' technique.

From tomorrow, he would begin training it properly! The moment he finished, this Ten Thousand Blade Soul Seal would become Luo Feng's number one soul attacking technique.

"Babata, I'm leaving." Luo Feng placed the book back on the shelf.

"Countdown reminder, the amount of time before the Nuolan Shan family's troops arrive on Earth is another 2 years 4 months and 29 days." Babata shouted.

"2 years 4 months and 29 days..." Luo Feng repeated the words softly, his eyes gleaming coldly. The Nuolan Shan family troops that would arrive on Earth after 2 years, while he couldn't have any hopes or wishes for the others to be able to help within the short 2 years, he'd have to fend them off himself!

"A little more than 2 years."

"What do we do?"

"If the Nuolan Shan family fleet sends a Universe level 6 or 7 warrior, how will I deal with it?" Luo Feng was troubled, his Golden Horned Beast's body was definitely able to break into the Universe level in a few months! However, the moment it breaks into the Universe level, the evolution time required would be greatly increased, and if he wanted to use the proper metal groupings, those prices were much much more than those used during the Star level, the amount of money he had wasn't sufficient.

Milky Way, Dark Space.

A D3 grade streamlined ship shaped like an axe was swiftly flying through space.

"Bai Kalo, you've broken through?" Within the control room, with pointy ears, the Nuolan Shan's second head De Wen Nuolan Shan turned to look at the approaching person.

"Yes." Covered in a black robe, Bai Kalo nodded his head.

De Wen felt dissatisfied within.

He, as the family's second head, naturally bowed before the head ancestor much earlier. And this Bai Kalo was even his junior! However...his awareness level was extremely high, he was the most exceptional amongst the heirs of the Nuolan Shan family, right now De Wen was at Universe level 6 while Bai Kalo was at Universe level 8! This Bai Kalo naturally had an air of arrogance around him!

Universe level 8, in terms of awareness, battle experience, Bai Kalo far exceeded the previous head De Wen.

"Bai Kalo, what warriors did you mention were on Earth? Since even our elite team hasn't responded at all, and are all probably dead, this enemy must not be weak at all." De Wen looked at the beautiful scenery of space ahead of him, asking his junior beside him, Bai Kalo's eyes looked outside, "The automaton ship has been there for so long without anyone taking it. Even with a strong person there, he can't be that strong."

De Wen's eyes gleamed, smiling, "Junior has a point."

"Senior, how long before we arrive on earth?" Bai Kalo said coldly.

"About another 2 years, 4 months and 26 days." De Wen said.

"Oh, then I'll first enter the virtual universe." Bai Kalo said, turning and leaving the control room.