Volume 6 - Chapter 31: Extra Reward

This is the first time that Luo Feng isn't restricted by the gravity of earth. The feeling of being able to fly however he pleases was quite splendid.

Night, wilderness.

Luo Feng hovered in midair and then lowered his head as he looked at his mini quantum computer: "Thankfully I have this mini quantum computer, I'll test my speed!"

The mini quantum computer was a necessity for members of Yun Mo planet. Its capabilities far surpass earth's 'tactical communications watches'. The mini quantum computer is able to evaluate the basic strength of fighters from the student level to the universe level. It can also scan the surroundings within a certain radius, test speed, test the power of an attack, etc.

"I'll test all of my flying speeds under different conditions!"

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

Luo Feng, who was wearing black, flew across the sky like lightning over and over again, his speed differing each time.

In just a few moments, he finished all of his testing.

In the first situation, he didn't form a magnetic field and didn't use his soaring shuttle. He only used his spiritual force, and his speed reached 912 m/s!

In the second situation, he didn't use the soaring shuttle but formed a magnetic field and used his spiritual force. Most spirit readers do this. Luo Feng's speed reached 1,223 m/s.

In the third situation, which is Luo Feng's best, he let everything explode: the soaring shuttle, magnetic field, and spiritual force! His speed reached an astonishing 2,412 m/s.

"The difference between using and not using the soaring shuttle is completely different" Luo Feng himself was shocked by the numbers, "an average star traveler level one stage spirit reader has an average speed of 1,200 m/s. With the soaring shuttle, my speed was able to reach 2,400 m/s. My speed was completely doubled"

Luo Feng was clear that the faster you fly, the more resistance you encounter. So it would be extremely difficult to increase your speed starting from 1,200 m/s. And don't even think about doubling your speed. Even star traveler level four stages or five stages wouldn't be able to reach such an astonishing level of speed.

From this——

We can see the power of the 'soaring shuttle'.

"A spiritual weapon really does greatly increase the strength of a spirit reader" Luo Feng was amazed.

"Let me test my current attack power"

With a thought, one of the blade pieces of the soaring shuttle came out and 'whoosh', under the effects of the spiritual force, instantly transformed into a flowing light and cruelly smashed into an old gas station on the ruined highway. The gas station was like tofu as the blade piece directly created a hole by piercing through. A powerful shockwave exploded, causing most of the broken gas station to collapse.

Luo Feng lowered his head and looked at the display of the mini quantum computer.

"Attack power: Star traveler level one stage 28% (spirit reader)"

This made Luo Feng smile.

There was an introduction in the mini quantum computer. The 'highest value' of a star traveler level one stage's attack power is double the amount of the 'lowest value'. The lowest attack power of a star traveler level one stage (spirit reader) is about one million kg! And the highest value is two million kg!

And star traveler level one stage 28% (spirit reader), means that Luo Feng's blade piece's attack was around 1.28 million kg!

"I just entered the star traveler level one stage and my blade piece is already so powerful, not bad" Luo Feng himself was quite satisfied.