Chapter 59 Nick don't

3rd pov

The teenagers had parked the car and was ready for the beach. They all were in the car. The twins still sleeping Mg awake and Hope who had fallen asleep as she heard what her boyfriend told his friends.

Nick's pov

''ready?'', Jed asked. I looked up at him. ''yeah, I'll just have to wake up Hope. Raf you wanna wake up the twins?''. Raf hummed and nodded at me in the car mirror.

I looked at Hope who was sleeping at me. She looked so peaceful that I didn't want to wake her up.

''Hope'', I said. Didn't get an answer. ''Hope'', I tried again. Still no answer. ''guys just go and I'll wake her up'', I said towards the gang as the twins had wakened up from their sleep. ''sure thing Nick'', Raf said. They went out and it was just me and Hope.

I stroke her on her back. I went to her air and whispered ''princess you have to wake up, we're at the beach''. She still didn't wake up.

I sighed then I came up with an idea.

I began to kiss her on the cheeks, giving her small and warm kisses. I looked up and saw that it didn't work either. So, I went to her lips. I looked at her closed eyes. ''hopeful, this will wake you up''. With that I gently took my lips to hers and kissed her,

It went a moment before I felt her lips move in sync with mine. Which resulted in she was awake and was kissing me back.

I pulled away and I heard her sigh. I laughed.

3rd pov

''why did you do that?''. ''do what princess?''. ''wake me up with a kiss and then pull away''. Nick laughed. ''well, because apparently that was the way to wake you up''.

Hope opened her eyes and took herself up, still sitting on her boyfriends lap.

She turned around and looked at him. He was smirking towards her. ''can you not do that''. ''do what?'', he asked her. ''that smirk. Take it away''. ''why?''. ''because it's a little distracting''. ''distracting? In what way princess?''. She groaned. ''Nick come on. You know why I want you to stop''.

Nick formed his smirk into a smile. ''I see, good that I have that on you''. Hope rolled her eyes. ''the others are waiting. Let's go''. At that Hope opened and went through the door, leaving Nick in the car. ''that's what I said'', he told himself.

Nick opened the door and went to find the others. As he found them he saw someone who was not invited.

''what the hell'', Nick said as he walked to the gang and put his hands on his girlfriend's shoulder. ''Nick don't'', Hope told him.

Nick ignored Hope and looked at the uninvited person. ''what are you doing here Roman''. Roman looked at the hybrid backing away from the hybrid. ''dr Saltzman wanted me to supervise you while you're on the beach. He wanted things to go okay and not some monster coming while you're having fun''.

Nick looked at him and felt his anger rise. He calmed himself down, before his eyes showed his werewolf colour. Everyone looked at Nick as they saw how irritated the hybrid were. Then the surprised thing happened. ''fine, just stay out of our way. Or else I'll finish what I was going to do''. ''no problem'', the vampire said.

Roman went away to sit on a table. Nick starred at him making sure he didn't do anything. ''Nick forget about him and let's enjoy this day on the beach'', Jed said. He looked away from his enemy and looked to his best friend. ''yeah, okay. But I will keep an eye on him. Everyone nodded and went to the stall to take off their clothes to their swimsuits which was underneath.

Nick didn't move he looked at Roman, but he got stopped as he felt a hand take his. He turned around to be met by Hope who looked at him. ''come on Nick, let's change and hit the water. What do you say? For me?''. The hybrid turned his back and looked at the vampire he despises so much, then he turned his gaze back to his true love. ''of course princess, for you'', he said as he gave her a smile.

She took their hands and led them to the stall to change. Both of them went in the same to change together.

To be continued