Chapter 58 good to see you Hope

3rd pov

Nick was now in the parking spot beside his car. Everyone was already in the car, except him and Hope who was standing beside him.

Jed saw the two and came out with a smile plastered on his face. ''good?''. ''what?'', Nick asked him. He laughed. ''was it that good, that you forgot?''. Hope rolled her eyes. ''we didn't do anything''.

Nick caught up to the two. ''man can't you just shut up for once and focus on your own life''. Jed's smile turned to a smirk. ''well, I can but it's much more fun to focus on yours''.

Lizzie rolled up the windows. ''Jed get your ass back in the car and shut up''. ''thank you Lizzie'', Hope said to her. She smiled towards the tribrid. ''of course Hope''. As she was rolling up the window she managed to say something. ''I want all the details later''.

Nick sighed ''we didn't do ANYTHING''. Everyone heard the hybrid and had their eyes widened at his statement.

Landon rolled down the window. ''okay bro. We heard. Just take a breath and get in the car, so we can go to the beach'', his brother said. Jed laughed, then he came closer to Nick and whispered in his ear ''it was that good''. With that he backed away. Nick looked at him and flashed his werewolf eyes, for Jed to knock it off. He saw that and got back to the car.

Hope looked at her boyfriend. ''what did you do?''. Nick looked at her with a smirk. ''well, I may have flashed my eyes at him. But hey he's lucky I didn't do anything else''. Hope rolled her eyes. ''let's just get in the car''. ''of course''.

Nick opened up the door and sat himself in. He looked at the tribrid. Gesturing with his hands to come and sit on his lap. She sighed a little before she sat herself on him.

Nick smiled as she sat down.

''okay beach time. No hanky panky there. Salvatore and Mikaelson''. ''funny Jed, very mature of you'', Hope said in a sarcastic tone as she looked at the werewolf.

''Jed knock it off, will you or else you won't get just flashing eyes next time''. ''yes Nicholas'', Jed said as he himself rolled his eyes towards the hybrid. Nick rolled his eyes as well.

----

Nick's pov

It has been like ten minutes into the driving. So, we still have thirty minutes. Everyone was quiet while the radio was playing. I was looking out the window before I felt something on my chest.

Hope laid herself on me, with her head into my chest. I looked down and smiled at her. She had her eyes closed.

''Nick?'', I heard Jed calling. I looked up at him ''yeah?''. ''is she asleep?''. I looked back down to Hope, she still had her eyes closed. ''I think so''. ''the others?''. I looked back and saw the twins sleeping and Mg, but Raf and Landon were awake. ''the twins and Mg is asleep, but not me and Lan'', Rafael said from the backseat.

''okay'', Jed answered him. I turned myself around. I looked back at Hope. I couldn't help, but smile at how she's sleeping.

3rd pov

Jed looked at Nick and Hope, he saw Nick looking at his girlfriend with a smile. He chuckled then turned his gaze back to the road. ''you really love her, don't you?''.

This made the hybrid look up at his best friend. ''yeah I do, very much'', he said as he looked at her again with a more smile on his face. Jed himself smiled.

''you two are soulmates'', they heard Landon say from the back seat. This took Nick a little of guard, he turned around to be met by a smiling Landon. ''I saw it from the start you know. When I came to the school. I saw how you and Hope were towards each other. I noticed there was some distance between you, but still you could see there were something there. I was jealous, so I tried almost everything to get Hope's attention. I always knew she had feelings for you, but I ignored them and telling myself that she likes me more. But I knew the truth, I just didn't want to see it''.