Chapter 55 hm i kinda like this position

Nick's pov

I knocked on Hope's door, but she didn't answer. I knocked again, but still no answer. I took on the knob and twisted it, great it was locked. Hey, I have super strength. With that I twisted it again with a little more push, and I unlocked it. Cool.

As I careful opened the door and went in. I heard Hope singing in her bathroom. So I decided to have some fun.

Hope's pov

As I was washing my hands I heard a thud. I went out the room to see nothing. I looked at the door and saw it was locked. Am I imagining things or? Before I could think I heard it again.

''okay whoever is there. it's not funny. You can't scare me. I'm a tribrid, so I suggest you can hurry and leave before I do something that isn't going to end well for you''.

After I said that I felt hands wrap around my waist. I didn't hesitate to throw them over me and straddling them. As I did I saw who it was ''Nick''.

3rd pov

''ouch'', Nick said as he hit the floor. He looked up and saw Hope straddling him. ''the one and only princess'', he said as he smirked. ''why did you do that. I could have hurt you bad. You idiot''. He began to laugh ''come on I just wanted to have some fun. Is it illegal for me to touch my girlfriend's waist?''. Hope sighed and shock her head in disbelief ''no, but it's illegal to break into someone's room''. At that Nick's smiles falter ''oh you're right, but I have an excuse to that''. Hope raised her brows at him ''and what would that be lover boy?''. ''I knocked and you didn't answer it. Maybe you could have been in danger that no one knew about''.

Hope sighed ''you know I can take care of myself?''. Nick huffed ''yeah I know, but it's better to be safe than not''. Hope smiled at the boy of how he cares for her. She leaned in and connected her lips with Nick. Gladly did he accept it.

Nick stopped and raised himself a little up as Hope was still straddling him. He gave her a smirk. Before she got to say something, he had switched their position. Now she was on the floor and he was on top of her.

''hm I kinda like this position. Don't get me wrong I loved the other one too, but now I get to do this''.

Nick began to kiss Hope's neck and suck on it for a minute, then he began to go lower down to her breasts. He heard Hope moan as he went and went.

She had a button on blouse on her. So, he took the opportunity to open it. Not before he got Hope's approval. She nodded.

As he opened her blouse and still kissing her neck. He took the opportunity to take one of his hands up and down Hope's legs and thigs. This made the tribrid get more exited.

He had fully opened up her blouse and there he was met with her polka dots bikini. He laughed a little. Hope looked up at her boyfriend ''what are you laughing at?''. He met with her eyes ''your bikini. It's cute''. She rolled her eyes ''you're a moron. You know that''. He smirked at her ''I may be a moron, but I'm your moron. Princess'', he said as he rolled the s.

''see lover boy'', she answered him. He huffed ''yeah sure'', he said in an duh tone.

They locked eyes and then the question came. ''Hope do you want to do it?''. Hope's eyes widened a little. I mean she didn't know what was going to happen now, but the question took her a little off guard.

As it had went a minute Nick got up. ''forget I asked. Let's just meet the others''. Before she could answer him. He had already left the door.

Nick's pov

Idiot. Why did I ask her that? Maybe she doesn't want to. Still it has been many almost that we done it.

''Nick there you are. Ready?''. I looked up to be met by raf. ''yeah sure. Let's go''. Rafale looked beside Nick and behind him. He raised his brows ''where's Hope''.

3rd pov

Nick looked behind him ''oh uhm she's coming''. With that the hybrid left to go to his car.

To be continued