Chapter 60 now it's my time to pleasure you

Hope's pov

I and Nick were in the stall to get changed. I had already changed, but I still had to take my skirt and t-shirt off.

I looked at him. He had his back turned towards me and his head on the wall.

I don't know what to do. He hates Roman so much, and I understand him. But he shouldn't let that get to him.

Sometimes it's better to leave things in the past, than carrying them into the future.

3rd pov

Nick sighed before he took himself and regained his posture. He turned around to be meet by his girlfriend. She was smiling towards him, so he smiled back reassuring he was okay.

''are you sure?'', the tribrid asked him knowing he wasn't okay with Roman being there. ''I'm sure Hope. Now, let's get changed and have fun''. With that saying Nick turned around again. This made Hope raise her brows. ''why did you turn around?''. ''oh ehm, so you could change'',

Hope shook her head towards the hybrid. ''Nick I have. I changed back at the school. I just have to take my clothes off, which I'm doing now. So, you can turn around. Even if I hadn't changed it hasn't been something you haven't seen before'', Hope said as she was also taking her clothes off.

Nick turned around with some red in his face at what Hope said. She chuckled when she saw him. ''good to see that I can make you red'', she said.

''whatever'', Nick muttered under his breath. Then he took a close look at his girlfriend. ''d-didn't you h-have another b-bikini on y-you?''. Hope looked at herself, then up at her boyfriend. ''oh yeah, after you left I changed into this. Why? You like it stutter boy?'', she said as she started smirking.

Nick looked closely at her after she was done speaking. He noticed her bikini was red, his favourite colour. This wasn't cute like the other, this was hot.

Nick composed himself and looked back at her in the eyes. ''really red?''. Hope came closer to him and put both of her hands above his shoulder.

She was now playing with his short curly hair. ''yes red, is that a problem Nicholas?''. ''n-no. it isn't Hope''. So, if I were to do this''. She came closer to Nick, that their lips were touching. ''this isn't a problem either is it?'', she asked seductively.

Nick's pov

Nope, control yourself Nick. You are strong you can do this. Do not let her win.

I looked Hope in the eyes. ''no not at all princess'', I said as our lips were still touching and without stuttering.

''not even this''. ''not eve...'', I didn't get to answer as I felt her hand gown further and further down until she reached my zipper and held her hand that while still having our lips touching.

''what now, Nio? Still isn't a problem?''. ''not at all''. ''hm'', she hummed as she took her hand back in their last position. I took this as a chance to turn our position around.

Now I slammed her careful into the wall, while I held my hands on the other ends to trap her. ''looks like things took a turn, beautiful''. I noticed her smirk was gone and she was the one with red cheeks.

''what do you say to have some fun, before we hit the water and go with the others?''. She didn't say anything. She was about to, but nothing came out.

I took my grip from the wall and began to caress her neck then further down to her heated era. I looked at her to seeing her eyes were closed, which meant she was enjoying it.

I stopped and kneeled down. She opened her eyes and looked at me with questions. I smiled to her.

I began to take my hands up to both of her legs to hold them steady. As I did I noticed she was looking at me intensely.

3rd pov

Nick took one of his hands and went to Hope's underwear. He started slow to rub her clit. She enjoyed it as she took her head backwards, hitting the wall.

After a minute Nick stopped. He looked up at her. She looked at him. ''is it okay if I take them off?'', he asked her. She didn't answer right away, as she tried to find the words without hearing her voice crack.

''y-yes'', she said as she stuttered. Nick smiled at this. ''looks like I'm not the only one to stutter''.

After that he got back to doing what he was doing. He took her underwear off and now she was exposed to him.

He looked up at her to consent. She knew what he meant, so she nodded towards him. With this he took one finger inside. He slowly pushed it in, after that he started to thrust in her.

He picked up the pace and noticed Hope was enjoying it, that's when he added another one.

He kept going faster and faster.

Hope began to moan, as she did. He could feel himself get pleasure of her getting pleasured by him. He felt himself getting hard, but he didn't think about that and was still giving his girlfriend pleasure.

After some time, he took a third finger. This time Hope didn't hold her position on having her head back at the wall. Instead the minute he took the third, she took a hold of his hair.

He begin to thrust more harder and more faster than before.

Hope had still her grip on Nicks hair, but the more he went the more she tightened.

''Nick, i-I'm c-close'', his girlfriend said to him in a low voice.

He didn't think twice before doing the next thing. He stopped and took his fingers out. Then he took her legs, holding them. Before he took his face and placed his lips on Hope's private part.

This was it for the tribrid. The way he was going and doing, made her feel high. The high of pleasure. Never had she felt something like that, and she had just only had with one before Nick. But not like this. Landon and she have had sex, but that was just one time. Even then they didn't do what Nick was doing to her now. They did the basic, so in a way Hope was a virgin at some things.

Nick could feel Hope was close as her hands begin to loosen his grip on his hair. This made him go even more faster.

Then she came. Nick didn't hesitate to lick all of her juice.

He moved out and went to stand up. As he did he felt a lips attaching to his.

He kissed her back with equally passion.

They parted. Nick had his eyes closed then he opened them up. Getting straightened up as he still felt himself aroused at the kiss.

He looked at Hope and saw she was looking at him or rather looking at his lower part.

She looked back up to the Salvatore boy's face. She came closer to his ear. ''now it's my time to pleasure you''.

To be continued