Chapter 11 where your heart lies

Dear journal

It has been one week and one day ago since the party. I have settled in, got my scheduled and classes. I take werewolf advance 2, history, geography, math, science and creatures advance 4. Since I know a lot about the supernatural creatures.

I haven't seen the others since that night, except for Jed since he's my roommate. I have mostly spent time in my room when I didn't have class.

The night of the full moon was alright. It didn't hurt as much. As I almost transitioned the night before. I even had full control, which was not always easy for a newly turned wolf. However, I'm not as the others.

Mr Saltzman told me after the full moon, that I have now the control to turn whenever I want, as Hope. Still, he wants me to turn at least some full moons to keep that control in check. At first he didn't know if I could do it, but as I handled my almost transition the day before. He knew I had gained control. He also said something about an anchor. That the anchor I have let me regain my control. Somehow I don't quiet understand, but also I do. Eh I don't know. Whatever my anchor is, it must be strong.

I haven't seen Lizzie or Hope either, since the party. I somehow have tried to ignore them. As I don't know what to do or say. Now I know Hope must also have some feelings for me too, but I don't know what to do.

Like I like Lizzie, but I also have feelings for Hope. Oh, what to do?

Should I talk to one of them? Who first? Lizzie? Hope?

I really don't know anymore. If I should still try with Lizzie if she wants to? If I should try with Hope if her feelings are really there?

And Landon what about him? I guess he knows now that I have feelings for Hope. I know we aren't close, but I found out he is my brother. I also want to have a brother relationship with him.

I guess I have to do something. I have to decide to what I'm gonna do. I can't just sit in my room and lock myself up. I'm 18, not a little boy anymore.

I stopped writing as the door went up, revealing it was Jed.

I took my journal and closed it. Then I got up, took my journal and laid it under my bed.

''hey man''. ''hey. What's up?'', I asked answered him. ''nothing much, you?''. ''ah you know just hiding in my room'', I said as I sighed. ''yeah, you know about it. Lizzie has been asking me about you. Like why you were in your room all the time. I just said you were just setting in and all, and that you have been caught up'', Jed said. ''oh, thanks man. Yeah maybe I should talk to her''. ''you think?'', Jed said to me as he was going over to his bed.

''I know, I know. Okay?'', I answered him. ''there is also one thing. Hope has asked about you too, you know. She asked me how you were doing and if you were doing alright. She cares dude. You should talk to her too'', the wolf said giving the hybrid a glance. Nick just sat there knowing he had to talk to both the siphoner witch and the tribrid.

''yeah I know. I should talk to them both'', I said as I were standing up and unlocking the door. ''wait, now? The clock is like ten. Maybe wait tomorrow?'' Jed said looking up at Nick. ''no, I think I would do it now and get it over with. If I wait for tomorrow, I guess I'll chicken out'', I answered. ''well, okay. Good luck I guess, but how are you going to talk to first?''.

I stood there for a moment not knowing what to say, as I don't know who I should talk to first. ''I don't know. I'll just see whose door I end up knocking at first''. Jed just looked at me and said ''maybe where that leads you, is also where your heart lies'', giving me a smile. ''yeah maybe'', I answered and opened the door. Leaving to see which one of the dorms I end up in first.

To be continued