Chapter 3 the almighty necromancer

3rd pov

Nick was outside the Salvatore house and enjoying the view, when suddenly he was interrupted by his uncle.

''I found something kid''. The boy looked at him. ''uncle Stef, you have said that many times and almost every time it was nothing''.

The Salvatore man went in front of his nephew and smirked. He threw the book at him.

He catched it and furrowed his brow at the man. ''just read and see'', he told him. Nick rolled his eyes, but did what his uncle said.

The moment he looked at the writing on it. He shoved it away. ''uh, uh uncle Stefan. The necromancer is a no kidding zone''.

The man scoffed. ''it's your ticket way home Nicholas'', he responded. Nick stood up. ''look the dude is horrible. He is not a good person''.

''do you not want to go back?''. ''of course but not like this. We don't know what the prize is and with him it's always a prize''.

''you think so little of me, boy''. Nick shook his head at his uncle. ''you didn't''. ''oh, but he did''.

Nick turned around to be met by the necromancer. ''nope you can just go away''. ''nice to finally meet you too Nicholas'', the necromance smiled.

''we've met before'', Nick reminded. ''oh, that's right. Forgot about that. You threatened me. because I tricked the tribrid''.

''you did what?'', Stefan looked at his nephew with a raised brow. Nick shrugged. ''he tricked Hope and let her in the dark. I just did it in anger''. ''yeah and you didn't know you were supernatural at the time''. Nick rolled his eyes. ''okay, well your service is not needed her. So, you can go back home''.

The necromancer smirked. ''sorry no can do. You see when your uncle summoned me and I took the call, without knowing it was here. I must take someone back to the living world with me. My punishment for stepping in the happy side'', he remarked.

The hybrid huffed. ''that's bullshit''. ''actually, it is''. The boy turned to his uncle. ''see uncle Stefan, he can't be trusted''.

''but it is true I can't go back'', he told the boy. The boy turned around. ''why not? And the truth now''. ''because your uncle has already paid for your return'', the necromancer smiled at the hybrid.

Stefan looked to the ground. Nick looked back and raised his brow at the man. ''what did you do?''. Stefan didn't answer instead he was silent.

The hybrid looked back at the necromancer. ''what was the price?''. His smile turned into a grin at the boy. ''the price was his soul and a soul from this place is hard to come by. You can say it's the most difficult to get hands on''.

''no, no there must be something I can do?''. ''there is actually. You see your uncle's soul aren't that pure, but it'll do. Yours, however is a whole different story. I mean the son of malivore and still pure''.

''no'', Stefan interfered. The necromancer shut him up with his magic.

''that means I'd go to the other side''. The necromancer shook his head. ''on the contrary. You can go back to the land of the living, just without your soul''.

Nick eyes the monster carefully. ''but what will that do to me?''. ''oh, you'll be yourself just without a soul. You'll just feel empty'', he remarked.

''what does that mean?''. ''it means Nicholas, you will simply not care''. ''so, just like no humanity?''. ''not exactly. I mean you won't get evil. You'll just don't care about anything or anyone. I guess perhaps you could have feeling's, but it'll depend'', he shrugged.

''depend on what?''. ''love'', he answered. Nick bit his lip at the necromancer's statement. He smirked at the expression as he noticed the hybrid change. ''ah, your tribrid have someone else. Forgot about that''.

''so, you say I can get back my soul?''. The necromancer tilted his head to the side. ''I mean yeah. You can with love, true love. Like your little tribrid. She's your love'', he gagged at the last part.

''that means I got a chance then?''. ''eh, wouldn't be so certain if I was you'', he grinned. ''what do you mean?''.

The necromancer rolled his eyes. ''well with no soul how do you expect to still love Hope, doofus. You won't care remember. You won't feel a thing. You'll be empty with no feelings''.

Nick's eyes widened. ''I didn't think about that part''. ''correct, so deal?''.

The hybrid looked at his uncle, then back at the necromancer. ''not yet''. He groaned. ''what now. I don't have all day, boy. You better hurry''.

''my uncle will come too'', the hybrid demanded. ''that was not the deal''. ''well, not was giving my soul either, your choice almighty necromancer'', the boy smirked.

He nodded in approval. ''you have guts, boy. I like it. Well, then you and your uncle will both get back to the living world. So, now we have a deal? Cause you're being a pain in the ass, and i got stuff to do''.

Nick took his finger up and waved it. ''my uncle's soul will be intact''.

The necromancer rolled his eyes, but answered. ''of course''.

''then we have a deal''. ''seal it with a kiss'', he joked. ''I'm eighteen and I'm straight. Plus you're ugly. So, not a chance in hell'', the boy said disgusted.

The necromancer rolled his eyes irritated now. ''only a joke, and I am handsome for your information. Or well i was before i became this''.

Nick who were getting impatience flickered his fing in front of the man. ''just get it over with and release your magic on my unce. I want him to have a voice when we get back, or else you and i are going to have a problem''. ''with pleasure, little hybrid'', he said in a sarcastic tone.

The necromancer let the man get his mouth back and before they both knew it. The necromancer gave them a devilish smirk, ''have a good nap'', he commented. Nick looked at him suspicious. ''what are you taling about?''. He didn't get an answer from him. Before they knew it. Nick and Stefan got knocked out.

To be continued