Chapter 39 simu Nick

Nick went back to his dorm. As he came in he looked at the empty bed beside him, Jed's bed. He sighed and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

It had been fifteen minutes and Nick was already finished with his shower, taking clothes on and brushed his teeth. He went to his bed and went on all four, to get his journal from under his bed.

Dear journal

Today has been a little crazy. First Hope invited me to meet Freya again and her son. It was great to see her again. It brought so many memories back from the old days. Also, to see Hope so happy to see her aunt again made me happy. She commented about me and Hope would be a cute couple. Then I of course actually agreed and tried to speak with Hope about it, but she didn't want to talk about it. Then I left the mystic grill and went back to the school. There I sat some hours around my room, drinking before Jed came and dragged me to the party. Now here is the interesting parts.

A girl tried to hit on me, I think she is a witch or something. Then I told her I wasn't interested and all that. She didn't take the hint, then she began asking me why and if there was someone else. Out of nowhere Hope came and said I was kind of with her. After that the girl finally took the hint and went away. Lizzie came up to me and gave me the letter, introduction me to give it to Hope.

I and Hope then went a little more further into the woods to talk. Then I finally told her I wanted to be more than friends. At first she didn't answer, then I was about to walk away when she kissed me.

The kiss got interrupted as it were a fight between Scott and Jed. I stopped it, then Jed started to talk to me and all that, before I knew it we began to fight. I won, but that didn't stop him. When I least expected it, he took his claws and clawed them into me right above my stomach. That wasn't all, somehow his claws was poisoned with wolfsbane. Guess by being controlled by Malivore, it got him somehow immune to wolfsbane for a little while.

Either way after that Hope threw him into a tree with her magic. Now he's in the dungeon or werewolf transition cellar as we call it.

I also had a heart to heart with Hope, the twins, Landon, dr S, Raf, Caleb and Mg. That went with that I told Hope I loved her, and to my surprise she told me she loved me too.

Then here I am. On my bed writing on my journal. Good thing that I have this, it's actually nice to write stuff in it. Then in a couple of years I can look back at what I was doing and thinking at that time.

Well, that was that.

Nick stopped writing and closed his journal and laid it under the bed again. After that he went back in his bed and laid down to get some sleep.

Next day

Nick's pov

I woke up by the sound of my phone. I took it and saw the clock was 10 o'clock. What I also saw was that Mg has added me in a group chat called the super squad.

I looked at it twice to see if it was real or not, and it was. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at the name. But hey it's catchy and Mg is all about the super squad.

I stood up from the bed and went over to my drawer to pick some outfit to wear.

I just took a pair of grey sweatpants, a red shirt with the word ''yo'' on it, then I just took a Salvatore stallion jacket on me that I got.

I walked out of my room and went down the stairs. I began to walk to the directions to the kitchen to get some food first, but I heard dr S and Hope talk with my wolf hearing, so I went a little closer to his office where they were talking.

3rd pov (Alaric and Hope)

''no, I'm not allowing that Hope'', Alaric said angrily at the girl. She just scoffed ''come on dr S. I've done it before, remember?''. ''yes I do, but it didn't fully work now did it?''. ''well no, but''. Then Hope got cut off, from her headmaster. ''no but Hope. It didn't work like we hoped then and I don't think it would now either. He is more powerful than he was before. So, I'm not going to let you make a simu Nick like you did with Landon and pump your blood in him. If you remember correctly you became weak and almost lost your body because of Clark''. Hope sighed ''yes I do''. ''so we have an understanding then Hope? No doing that again, and even if you wanted. You wouldn't have found the prism. I've hid it'', Alaric said as he looked at Hope with an serious expression.

Hope's pov

I understand dr Saltzman's worry. So, I won't do that again. ''yes dr Saltzman I understand'', I said giving him a nod at the same time. ''good'', he said.

Back to Nick's pov

Ah so that's what the conversation was about. Well good dr S sets his foot down. Even I would have stopped her to do it.

I wasn't there when that happened before, because I was in Europe with mom and aunt Caroline when it happened. That was also that time when Hope jumped to Malivore. She left me a message that day and I remember I was driving towards there, but then I stopped and couldn't remember why I was driving that way. A couple of days later mom asked me if I wanted to join her to visit aunt Caroline and I agreed. Then we decided to stay there a couple of months. I remember I talked everyday with the squad and video chatted with them while I was in Europe, so I knew what was up.

It's kind of weird when I think about it, because even if I did forget Hope too. There were times when she came in my dreams, but I didn't know who she was. However, it didn't stop me from finding out even though I was having a year in Europe. Sometimes it even came memories that we shared, that I had forgot. However, it still came and I knew it was real.

I talked to the squad everyday and they told me everything that was happening at Mystic falls when I was gone. They told me about a girl that was a werewitch/monsterhunter and all that. I instantly became more and more interested, at that time I didn't understand why. Then all of the pieces fell into place when Josie did that spell, that made everyone remember Hope again. Then I understood all.

No one had some memories when they forgot Hope, but apparently I had some that came with time. We didn't know why then, but maybe as I know what I am and who my biological father was then the reason can be something there. Cause Landon had some, but he didn't have memories he had some flashbacks of small things. However, I got some memories like when we were fifteen and I visited Hope after the incident with her turning a wolf into a hybrid. I went over there and made sure she was okay. Small things like that. Just at that time I didn't understand if I was hallucinating those memories or if they were real, but they were real.

I heard dr S and Hope talk about some classes, so I wondered to the kitchen.

As I made breakfast for myself I also made some for Jed.

When I was done with my breakfast, I took jed's and headed towards the cellars.

Time to see how my friend is doing. I thought for myself.

To be continued